Ranked Ladder: Season 25 "Immunity Edition II" - Council Announcements - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

Ranked Ladder: Season 25 "Immunity Edition II"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 adrianath93

adrianath93

Underboss

• SuperModerators
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

Ranked_LAdder_Season_25.jpg

Greetings, Ungars!

This Ranked Ladder edition will take place between the 23th of February at 00:00 (GMT +1) and the 2nd of March at 00:00 (GMT +1). Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

NOTE: See special conditions on the bottom part of the post.

Necessary points to ascend to the next League:

- Bronze League: 500 points
- Silver League: 1.000 points
- Golden League: 1.500 points
- Platinum League: 2.000 points

Points gained per victory:

- 30 points por victory in all Leagues

Points lost per defeat:

- Bronze League: 10 points
- Silver League: 15 points
- Golden League: 20 points
- Platinum League: 25 points
- Diamond League: 29 points

Points lost per inactive day:

- Bronze League: 10 points
- Silver League: 15 points
- Golden League: 20 points
- Platinum League: 25 points
- Diamond League: 29 points

Below, you'll find the rewards for this season:

1st place in the Diamond League: Zadgruk, Giant of Eternal Glass + 500 ounces

- 2nd place in the Diamond League: Rakgrim, the Corpse Devourer + 230 ounces
- 3rd place in the Diamond League: Hildeka, Guardian of the Oshun River + 110 ounces
- 4th place in the Diamond League: Iedalglor, Who Purifies All + 75 ounces
- 5th place in the Diamond League: Stennkan, Fiery Titan + 50 ounces

Besides the previously announced rewards, all players who comply with the following, will receive a reward, too:

- For being in the Golden League: Super-booster
- For being in the Platinum League: Promo-booster
- For being in the Diamond League: Mega-booster

IMPORTANT:

This edition has special conditions:

- If a player obtains 200.000 points and can keep them until the end of the Season, they'll receive the card Calangg the Emerald Dragon.
- All players who are over 125.000 points will also receive 50 Ounces and a random Promo card. (In case that the previous condition is not met).

Regards,

The BTC Team

#2 KaSH29

KaSH29

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

This edition has special conditions:

- If a player obtains 200.000 points and can keep them until the end of the Season, they'll receive the card Calangg the Emerald Dragon.
- All players who are over 125.000 points will also receive 50 Ounces and a random Promo card. (In case that the previous condition is not met).

Regards,

The BTC Team

Just a question about this. 

You guys don't think that 200k is a bit too much for 9 day tournament?

Let Me put this in numbers:

1 Victory 30 points, in 1 minute You can get around 3-5 Victories if You use squads with 3 Crystals or less. Let's asume it's average 4 Victories per 1 minute.

So even with 100% win rate which is impossible You will need to spend about 4,5 hours a day to achieve 200k points in 9 days.

And I highly doubt that more than 1-2 people can achieve this.

I doubt that more than 10 people can play with Let's say 90% win rate that already adds half hour on top of 4,5 hours a day.

I might be understanding this wrong and maybe the season itself is longer than from  23rd February until 2nd March, but if it is like that I highly doubt that even 3 people will achieve this.

#3 Panchooo

Panchooo

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:17 AM

Estoy de acuerdo con adriana..., 200.000 es un reto conseguible pero que obliga primero, a que luches contra escuadrones basura (si todos pusieran los buenos, la liga diamante estaria formada por 20 -25 a lo sumo), despues a tener unos escuadrones rapidos y resolutivos tanto para ganar o perder, lo que importa es tirar la moneda al aire el mayor numero de veces, pero sobretodo obliga a echar muchas horas, por lo menos a los 5 primeros (estas seran mayores o menores según el premio), el resto luchan por llegar a diamante y mantenerse. Sé de varios jugadores que han dejado de competir por ello, no le renta el numero de horas para conseguir una carta, y eso con suerte de quedar en la posición de preferencia.

Nos vemos en el 2130 ;) :P :D :D :D :D

#4 oppozitsioner.

oppozitsioner.

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:49 PM

I've been trying to reach out to the admins that they are too complex to put conditions, but nothing changes .....

#5 KaSH29

KaSH29

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

I've been trying to reach out to the admins that they are too complex to put conditions, but nothing changes .....

Well the reason I bringed up the subject is just simply to ask if they really think this is realistic and since in past numbers where lower I am very curious what made them make these numbers higher and even old numbers where way too high. I mean look at the current numbers one player has 127k and one more player 120k, that's it. This is my first this type of event I participate in and as soon I saw how difficult it really is to achieve that high number I had to reply, even if only I get the answer, but so far it's nothing.

It would be nice to see that people have at least chance to obtain those numbers, but with current amount, even 125k You have to spend endless hours + put in a lot of time and effort and money to achieve that, not even talking about 200k.

#6 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

Ok guys. We will study it and adapt it.

Best regards

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

bDa8Xjb.png

#7 KaSH29

KaSH29

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Ok guys. We will study it and adapt it.

Best regards

Thank You very much.

The reason Why I even bringed this up was to explain that it is close to impossible to achieve even 125k. You easily can look at current numbers since it is the last day now.

Currently top 5 looks Like this:

1 - 187932
2 - 175964
3 - 81010
4 - 55165
5 - 45764
6 - 27134
7 - 14037

Now I am currently number 4 and I can honestly say that even my 55k took Me a lot of effort to get there, So I think 50k should be the high reward instead of 200k. Ok, I did sleep first day, so I guess with a bit more effort I could achieve 100k and My win rate in this tournament is quite high I believe over 90% or around it. I can even imagine how difficult it can be for most players that are below 30k.

Anyway, Hopefully You guys can adjust the rewards and make it so that like it's realistic for let's say 10 people could achieve it, I'm sure You can still see the history of previous results.

Thank You!

Edited by KaSH29, 01 March 2017 - 07:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users