#22 eSynergy

eSynergy

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

Hey there I have also some suggestions.
First off I really like the game and play it since Open Beta.

So here are my suggestions:

- Improve perfomance of the maps. Some maps like Oldtown are running on alot of PCs**under 100 fps.(CSGO for example runs Dust 2 at 270 fps on my PC, in Zula just 60-90)*
- FPS should be unlocked, Fullscreen mode doesn't provide over 60 fps without VSync!
- More crosshair adjustments/possibilities. Those which are in the game are clearly not enough. Gap, size and color should be freely adjustable.
- Lower the prices of everything. A lot of players which are even very active can't actively hold their equipment on the maximum. Maybe add more ZP to the missions.
- Matchmaking should really be a thing to hold the community motivated for the future. A Season system with rewards would be very motivating.
- Glock has been nerfed to the ground. It should again have a little bit more damage in my oppinion (maybe the hitregs are bad, but sometimes ppl live after a full magazine of G18 at their body)
- Anticheat should get updated ( If there's even one?)

I am apologizing if I have suggested something which already have been written. I didn't read every comment tbh :)

* I have a 144hz monitor, so yes I notice a huge difference between 60 and 144fps. If you have a 60hz monitor those adjustment wouldn't bring you anything.
** My Pc specs are not the best. But If I can play CSGO with over 200 fps , there's something crucial wrong in Zula,

I hope you agree to my propositions and i hope I see some of them solved in the Future.

Let's go ZULA ARMY!

Best regards

Benedikt "Synergy" Seiler
  • adiserek321, Trunksy and Eternality like this

#23 adiserek321

adiserek321

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hey there I have also some suggestions.
First off I really like the game and play it since Open Beta.

So here are my suggestions:

- Improve perfomance of the maps. Some maps like Oldtown are running on alot of PCs**under 100 fps.(CSGO for example runs Dust 2 at 270 fps on my PC, in Zula just 60-90)*
- FPS should be unlocked, Fullscreen mode doesn't provide over 60 fps without VSync!
- More crosshair adjustments/possibilities. Those which are in the game are clearly not enough. Gap, size and color should be freely adjustable.
- Lower the prices of everything. A lot of players which are even very active can't actively hold their equipment on the maximum. Maybe add more ZP to the missions.
- Matchmaking should really be a thing to hold the community motivated for the future. A Season system with rewards would be very motivating.
- Glock has been nerfed to the ground. It should again have a little bit more damage in my oppinion (maybe the hitregs are bad, but sometimes ppl live after a full magazine of G18 at their body)
- Anticheat should get updated ( If there's even one?)

I am apologizing if I have suggested something which already have been written. I didn't read every comment tbh :)

* I have a 144hz monitor, so yes I notice a huge difference between 60 and 144fps. If you have a 60hz monitor those adjustment wouldn't bring you anything.
** My Pc specs are not the best. But If I can play CSGO with over 200 fps , there's something crucial wrong in Zula,

I hope you agree to my propositions and i hope I see some of them solved in the Future.

Let's go ZULA ARMY!

Best regards

Benedikt "Synergy" Seiler

+1
Want to see this in game :)

#24 Trunksy

Trunksy

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

Other suggestions :

Make the sniper zoom blurred while we walk with it like in CS:GO.

Make a system that can stop to spam the crouch.

Make a point system with the clan monthly.
Every clan that are in first, second, third etc... on a month gets a reward (like X Zula Gold for every members of the clan)

Make that grenades are only MX1 ones and cannot put them in bonus.
Grenades are too much OP.

Make able to wallbangs. (shoot through walls)

Increase materials loots for daily, weekly and monthly missions. (20 materials for 1 day is very poor)

Make that we can plant/defuse the bomb while we crouch.

Make better rewards for ranking up. (like winning ZP or ZG each 10 levels, and materials for each levels)

Make something about M468, Glock18 (add some recoil and less damages).

Edit prices for perma weapons (i used to play 2 months to get an AK-47 permanently...)

TeamDemise

Steam Account

https://steamcommuni...id/SupaSaiyajin

ESL Profile

https://play.eslgami...player/8557537/

#25 semko100

semko100

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

PLEASE ADD NEW MAPS!!!!
Northern iraq and Istanbul streets suck i like the arctic combat and AVA maps.
Arctic combat: New york, Silo, Arctic wind and Downtown

AVA: Dual sight, Black scent, Hammer Blow, India, Cannon, Showdown And Fox Hunting

#26 J1nXx

J1nXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

I'm reading a lot of things like "like in CS:GO", "CS:GO for example"..

Why don't you guys just go off and PLAY CS:GO if you don't like the settings of Zula?

Every game should distinct itself from another one.. If we make all those things "like CS:GO", why bother playing Zula?

I agree that several adjustments need to be made but stop comparing this game (although a lot of it is the same) with CS:GO :-)

• DuDuDU1 likes this

#27 Jesus133

Jesus133

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

Other suggestions :

Make the sniper zoom blurred while we walk with it like in CS:GO.

Make a system that can stop to spam the crouch.

Make a point system with the clan monthly.
Every clan that are in first, second, third etc... on a month gets a reward (like X Zula Gold for every members of the clan)

Make that grenades are only MX1 ones and cannot put them in bonus.
Grenades are too much OP.

Make able to wallbangs. (shoot through walls)

Increase materials loots for daily, weekly and monthly missions. (20 materials for 1 day is very poor)

Make that we can plant/defuse the bomb while we crouch.

Make better rewards for ranking up. (like winning ZP or ZG each 10 levels, and materials for each levels)

Make something about M468, Glock18 (add some recoil and less damages).

Edit prices for perma weapons (i used to play 2 months to get an AK-47 permanently...)

U cant do that to the grenades,cause u get to use 1 grenade and not flashes or smokes dude
And u actually do wallbangs to the doos and something made of wood
Obviously u cant make wallbangs to stone dude

#28 semko100

semko100

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

*New maps
*Wishper system to other players (/w Name) to wishper and (/r) or (insert) to reply
*Clan chat should improve so when you type a message to your clan your whole clan can read it no matter in what channel or room they are in.
*When you are dead and you chat your chat should be visible to the people that are alive... I don't know why it isn't its very annoying..
*The map is not clearn enough and confusing it should be changed (you should be able to see who died and who is alive) :S
*Match system like in AVA/CS GO
*Following a clan member should be possible...

• Zipp likes this

#29 TheMask3

TheMask3

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

Hi guys can u add "Invert mouse look" in gameplay options :)

#30 Eridan1

Eridan1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

Fan made skins

"Test the weapon" mode where you can test a weapon before buying it and NPCs who don't move so that you can see exactly how fast it can kill targeting a certain area
Put a button for this in shop so we can see how good our weapons are

Or add sandbox mode with moving NPCs around you who don't shoot
It will be very helpful if you need to warm up before starting to play a real match

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users