Zula Beta Tournament - January - Rules
Important: For recruitment use this thread https://forums.idcga...g-for-players/
Dates: From Jan 23rd to Jan 26th
Prizes: 50.000 Zula Gold for each member of 1st team, 20.000 Zula Gold for each member of 2nd team, 10.000 Zula Gold for each member of 3rd team and 4th team
Game Mode: Sabotage 5 v 5
- 5 Players per team + 3 substitutes
- Minimum number per team to start a game is 3.
- A player can only play in one team
Max number of teams: 32– (First 32 signed up to the clans sign up thread) https://forums.idcga...sign-up-thread/
- Last day to sign up a team: Jan the 18th untill 23:59 CET
- Location: online
- The tournament will have a max of 32 teams of 5 players.
- Games will be best of 20 rounds in Sabotage game mode.
- In case of a tie, there will be 6 more rounds
- Refugee Camp - 16th, 8th and semi final
- Old Town - 4th of final and final
- From 1/16 until ¼ , games are Bo1. Semis and Final, Bo3
- 16th the 23rd at 20:00
- 8th of finals the 24th at 20:00
- 1/4 of final the 25th
- the 26th semifinals at 20:00 and final starting 30 minutes after last semifinal ends
(*) In case some teams have issues and want to start later, this can be notified to us and we will try to accomodate it.
- All items from the game can be used in this tournament. (*) There will be other tournaments with only basic weapons.
- Result upload: Results from 1/32 of final to 1/4 final will be upoaded to this thread: https://forums.idcga...ary-tournament/
- Other Rules:
- Matches will be held at the E-Sports Server
- All tournament participants will be given a Tournament ticket valid for the week of the event
- Every game will be started by a Referee once all players are connected to the room
Edit: Time changed from 19:00 to 20:00 for weekdays
Edit: Adjusted dates and times
Edit: Added result uploading details
Edit: Added end date for signing up
Edit: Changed number of teams and starting date
Edit: Added Other Rules section
Edit: Added commentary about teams and times
Edit: Changed maps assignment
Edit: Added substitutes
Edit: Added minimum number of players to play a game
Edit: Added "- A player can only play in one team"