10 replies to this topic

#1 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:26 PM

Hi

If the direct downloads for the client are not working for you, please try this attached torrent file you can use with torrent downloaders such as Qtorrent and Bitorrent and more.

http://www.qbittorrent.org/

http://www.bittorrent.com/

Attached Files

• gstar5 likes this

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#2 learwbc

learwbc

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:35 AM

not working. the client that i already installed is not patching, and this torrent is not downloading.

#3 xXepiXx

xXepiXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:42 AM

not working. the client that i already installed is not patching, and this torrent is not downloading.

Hi this file download BitTorrent ... how bad it did not give me this solution results

#4 Anjum

Anjum

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:44 AM

Download ,bitttorrent and then try works for me.

#5 Zell

Zell

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

I have the same problem. When I open launcher and click play, it says failed to patch.  Help plz

#6 Tampon

Tampon

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

Wasted a good two hours trying to get this to work, and guess what? Failed to patch over, over and over again

#7 Tampon

Tampon

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:51 AM

Wasted a good two hours trying to get this to work, and guess what? Failed to patch over, over and over again

Alright the piece of shit finally works, thank the heavens. Now I start up, and guess what? The damn thing is in German despite all the settings on English, real spot on job I guess the torrent is the German version? Anyway, good luck on the game

#8 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

Alright the piece of shit finally works, thank the heavens. Now I start up, and guess what? The damn thing is in German despite all the settings on English, real spot on job I guess the torrent is the German version? Anyway, good luck on the game

At the top right corner of the game launcher you can change the game language before actually starting the game.

Best!

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#9 LadyTal

LadyTal

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:55 PM

Why does your client only install to C:\Program Files(x86) I have to uninstall the game as soon as it's done, In my opinion any game developer that forces you to install the game in a specific location isn't worth getting their games. Many people have small SSD drives as the C: Drive with enough space for the OS and some other productivity applications. All my Games and regular apps get installed on my D: drive which is 3TB in size.

#10 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:18 PM

Why does your client only install to C:\Program Files(x86) I have to uninstall the game as soon as it's done, In my opinion any game developer that forces you to install the game in a specific location isn't worth getting their games. Many people have small SSD drives as the C: Drive with enough space for the OS and some other productivity applications. All my Games and regular apps get installed on my D: drive which is 3TB in size.

We are working on a fix for this. Game can be installed anywhere but the uncompress process goes by default to c:.

#11 mobagaming

mobagaming

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:02 PM

Download doesn't work for me. Neither bit or qbitt torrent.

It just doesn't start...

Ok little Update! The download now started, after like 20min of waiting in bittorrent. Let's see if it works afterwards. I will keep you updated guys.

Edited by mobagaming, 11 November 2016 - 09:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users