• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DocStern

DocStern

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:47 AM

Today, August 2nd, we'll carry out our weekly maintenance between 9AM and 11AM (BST).

The game will be available at 11AM again, you can see the patch notes in the forum.

Best regards,
The Cosmic League EU Team

Posted Image

#2 Survi22

Survi22

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:29 PM

Did something went wrong with the Maintenance? I cannot Login anymore and that is strange.

I get a Window in red pop up which is telling me my connection speed is too low to reach.

But everything else is working fine.

#3 aaaaaafffrrrro

aaaaaafffrrrro

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:34 PM

...usual stuff, it's your connection that's feeling ill. read in geneal section/ tech support, there are already tons of post on how to avoid it+

Mind The Frog

#4 Survi22

Survi22

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

As i said everything else is fine. Nothing changed just the fact that Cosmic League wont let me in after month of playing since hours.

I already tested and tryd stuff out to handle this situation but without success and now i am waiting for my ticket to get a reply.

btw something like this happened to a friend of mine aswell from Germany. He could play fine too.

I am at 80ping average ( running Cosmic league) . My connection speed didnt changed today.

#5 Astral_Dono

Astral_Dono

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:47 AM

This post was from last month, recent login issues shouldn't be a problem relating to a maintenance status from a month ago. I'm still connecting just fine from America.

Sometimes the server on their end is slow and thinks you're the one being slow. Wait it out.

Having trouble deciding what class to use?
Having difficulty against a particular unit or type?
Please read my guide if you need help with unit types, how to play them and what to use against them.

https://forums.idcga...les-in-classes/

#6 Survi22

Survi22

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:12 PM

Still waiting then...  <_<

But that problem as a whole is annoying as hell. I wont know if it will come back when i get in again and waste even more money on this game -.-"

Just happened a day ago since i am playing for some good month.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users