Photo

Data response speed blah blah blah (...)

cosmic league data response problem cant login

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 hut3r3

hut3r3

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:08 PM

Well.. I don't know what to do now. Every single time i try to log in, it says "Data response speed is insufficient" and all the other stuff.. I know there is a ping limit, right? But c'mon, my ping isn't that high that i cannot proceed the login screen. Anybody know what to do? Thanks for answers btw.

#2 Astral_Dono

Astral_Dono

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:22 PM

Nothing. They have an ass tight ping requirement (I believe it's 100). You just hope that they lower the requirement because based on what others are saying the game's pretty much dead right from the get-go because of lack of people to have matches against.

Having trouble deciding what class to use?
Having difficulty against a particular unit or type?
Please read my guide if you need help with unit types, how to play them and what to use against them.

https://forums.idcga...les-in-classes/

#3 aaaaaafffrrrro

aaaaaafffrrrro

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

Before giving up you might try closing every connection related program running on your pc (like google or chat programs) and make sure that the other people in you hose aren't abusing the net, if you are from Europe or nearby countries you should met the ping requirement, if not, well don't bother too much since is probable that the relatively "high" ping is due the geographic distance from the sever

Mind The Frog

#4 aaaaaafffrrrro

aaaaaafffrrrro

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:54 PM

*your house

Mind The Frog

#5 hut3r3

hut3r3

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

Okay, i give up now.. Thanks for answers.

#6 Wlia

Wlia

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:40 PM

Okay, i give up now.. Thanks for answers.

are you from Europe? if yes check your connection speed and look if you dont run things on back like Steam some music players or other things that update frequently many of those eats some of your connection also dont play the game from Wifi connection if you are not from europe please try server related to your region

IDC games you dont deserve your players !

#7 ColdTouch

ColdTouch

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:02 AM

Programs running beside your game may decrease performance and increase traffic. One solution is to close other programs that stress your network like watching streams or downloading stuff. Other solution is to check up your pc of unwanted programs that are running without permission. Also using a VPN server will greatly increase the ping. Some people use VPN connections for more safety internet experience (Or to abuse the lag in games for lag-shield or lag-dodge powers). Also using WLan may increase your ping. WLan tends to have more packet loss than wired Lan.

#8 drakliger

drakliger

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:02 AM

well, that sucks, in the cyberstep version you cant play beacuse of the region lock, and here you can play because of the ping restriction, really good indeed

#9 Ahniboy

Ahniboy

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:58 PM

Ok wow, guess i wont play this game either.

I mean...what internet are you supposed to have to actually start the game ? Dont get me wrong, im not one of those 56k Modem guys. I just did a Speedtest: 107Mbps/6Mbps. Thats like one of the top connections you can actually have in the Country. But oh well, guess thats not good enough for THIS game ? Really ?

If this was the hottest Game in 2016 i maybe would care....you just lost another interrested, most likely paying customer.

#10 aaaaaafffrrrro

aaaaaafffrrrro

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:45 PM

ping it's not heavily affected by your speed test test stats (unless you have a 2 mega connection or lower). The main factor in play is the geographical distance and, if you can't still play with a clean 6mega connection the problem it's that you are too far away from the servers (PS if you are outside europe you won't be able to play unless you have a freaking fast connection). Remember also that sometimes you can get that error 3 or 4 times just like random before logging in if your connection it's not completely stable

• Zhertarus likes this

Mind The Frog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosmic, league, data response, problem, cant login

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users