26 replies to this topic

#21 UnlimitedBWks

UnlimitedBWks

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:24 PM

Dude you hacked so you got banned, police isnt dumb. The court part was funny.

#22 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:32 PM

Was doing Dolor Valley (E) too. If that's the map where zombies come from both sides, from 3-3 paths, and you need to defend a flag. McAffee and AVG wouldn't let me run the game, but they know that antiviruses doesn't like their game (AVG thinks it's a virus, I will post the name of this file tomorrow, when I get to my PC). I made another account just to see if get a ban (even took a picture with DreadTerror xD) with most of my apps running. I remember that on Monday, when I got banned, I had some issues with my net connection and had to re-install my ethernet driver at least one times. I had another issue with the credit card, that I wanted to use. I failed with the OTP Bank option (a hungarian bank) but succeded with the Master Card option. In game I used the shop to buy 2 small and 6 big lucky boxes, I've used 1-2 parts to upgrade my rifle (I don't know the name of its type), I did 1 character upgrade, and put item on the auction (max items that can be auctioned / player). I tried to mail my girlfriend the gems so she can do a character upgrade to, but failed to do so, as it would cost 25k money for 1 gem. I got bored/annoyed as I was just managing my inventory for half a hour to get my items from the list (shop list? lucky box list? I don't know its exact name) , and I went to actually play some rounds. I think I did some PvP, but mostly co-op.

#23 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:37 PM

@UnlimitedBWks The funny part is, I didn't hacked anything. People got banned for: 1) using some recording tools, that issue is being fixed, and reviewed 2) people got banned for deleting characters on their accounts, that issue is reviewed, so they can fix the supposed bug 3) the antihack reacted on something on our computer...we still wait for the support to believe us, that we didn't do anything wrong. As I stated to them, I'm willing to lend all help I can, so they can determine and fix this issue. For f's sake, I even would post my laptop to them, so they can search it trough, if by that I can prove my word.

#24 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:38 PM

Also, EU policy isn't that funny. It's only consumer friendly,

#25 Zippolox

Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:49 PM

i had a connession problem too. But when i was banned, i was changing pg. is it possible that anticheat ban for lag?

#26 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:21 AM

Well, I don't think that lag would make the anticheat react, but I've seen worse:D There was an mmo, where its antihack banned people, because they mounted on a specific island, and the cheat system tought they were speedhacking xD Of course, that was fixed within a day, and the players were unbanned.

#27 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

Hi

Please we cannot allow this threads on the forum as they do not follow forum rules.

We have said many times that you must take this issues with the support.

Please stop it or we will have to ban also in these forums.

Best regards

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Ban, Idc, newbie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users