Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:26 PM

http://www.ipetition...=Send+to+Friend
STOP CENSORSHIP
The game is already bugged from all side. THERE IS A BIG BUG :when you delete a pg , you get a ban.
Some people have that problem and write a ticket , NO PEOPLE HAVE AN HUMAN ANSWER. Some of this player have shopped!!!
I have personally shopped 15 euros and idc refuse to refund me!!! IDC DONT ANSWER OUR TICKET!!!

SIGN THIS PETITION!!

STOP CENSORSHIP

#2 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

I'm trying to talk to DreadTerror, since he messaged me about hiding my other posts about these issues ,and my own issue, since it looks like it's a whole other bug, glitch whatever. Also, I wrote again to the Support Section, as DreadTerror said he/she would talk to the Support about this. I'm trying to think positively, so at least we achieved that maybe now they are listening to us.

#3 Kazaguruma

Kazaguruma

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:49 PM

I'm trying to talk to DreadTerror, since he messaged me about hiding my other posts about these issues ,and my own issue, since it looks like it's a whole other bug, glitch whatever. Also, I wrote again to the Support Section, as DreadTerror said he/she would talk to the Support about this. I'm trying to think positively, so at least we achieved that maybe now they are listening to us.

Please tell me there's hope for the rest of us too. I have exactly what you got.

#4 Vrcinac

Vrcinac

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

No, there is no hope, they dont care about your account, i was banned for no reason as well i didnt even delete a charr i just got banned for i dont even know what... i made 3 tickets, 2 of which i asked what is this "block" and why was i banned after i found out it was a ban, today i got answer (after 7 days) saying "your account is banned tyvm bye"  AKA "This ban is done correctly.
We want Metal Assault to be a fair game." i just wanted a reason why was i banned FOR WHAT???

#5 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:16 PM

At this point I'm trying to fight for the rest of you too, if I can. So if the Support or DreadTerror responds, and we can come to a solution then I will share it of course. If we don't, I will share that too.

Also, I must state towards IDC and its staff, that these discussions are in a constructive manner. As I feel it's in the best interest of IDC Games, and its player base (mainly Metal Assaults, as far as I know) that we come to a solution, since the security system is flawed, and banning players out.

#6 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:25 PM

Vrcinac: They have to. In my case at least, since I payed for the game via ingame shop, therefore I'm a paying costumer, who payed real life money for their service, And as I stated before, I'm ready to go to the court, if we don't come to a solution, or if I don't get a refund at least. But it looks like that maybe want to attend to this issue. And if so, then the same should apply to the other players, who are in the same boat.

#7 Vrcinac

Vrcinac

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:43 PM

court will cost you atleast 500 times more then the ammount you paid, and besides i dont think they missed that "no refunds" part in terms of service, but still good luck to all of us on getting our accounts back.

#8 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:59 PM

Court will cost me nothing, and there is a thing called unfair terms, at least for EU citizens. As far as I know, Metal Assault servers are located in the Netherlands, which is part of the EU, and if that's the case, then the EU's consumer protection policy is way over a company's "no refund" policy. But...since I want to think positively about this issue, as much as I can, it won't come to this.

#9 FreeWalkerMLG

FreeWalkerMLG

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:04 PM

Court will cost me nothing, and there is a thing called unfair terms, at least for EU citizens. As far as I know, Metal Assault servers are located in the Netherlands, which is part of the EU, and if that's the case, then the EU's consumer protection policy is way over a company's "no refund" policy. But...since I want to think positively about this issue, as much as I can, it won't come to this.

YOUR A GREAT HELP TO THE COMMUNITY THANK YOU! :D

#10 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

Well, I'm trying my best. Someone has to. And I honestly think it's the best interest of both parties involved. IDC needs a loyal (and paying) playerbase, to do that they needa lot of things, but in this case the first thing is a trustworthy security system, which, at this point, they have not.  And we, the players need that too, definetly, since we are being baned by it. Since we have a common interest (if I'm right), then there should be a possible, and good solution, that leads to our blocks being unblocked, and the security system updated to a better version, so it bans people who actually hack, cheat, etc. But to do so, we must communicate with each other, and maybe that will happen now.

#11 Zippolox

Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:28 PM

Thank you

#12 pili92

pili92

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:33 AM

close this ##&$^&#^$#&^$#&$^ and .

#13 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

pili92 and what? We won't let ourselves get baned without a reason. And I mean a good one. We are no hackers, no cheaters, we doesn't abused any glitch, as far as we know. If you have a problem with that, fine. Go back, and play the game if you can't behave in a constructive manner.

#14 Reitan

Reitan

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:44 AM

@blyzard23

Well, lt with items for XP and some 8h+ farming is quite possible in short time.

#15 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

"I've got this message from the support today:

"Dear player,

We have checked with game developer your case and the antihack server clearly states that one of the characters in your account used some kind of hacking tool to alter character parameters. This is all the info we will disclose as we cannot disclose either servers logs or antihack tools.
We will check if you made any payments over the last week and refund the money not used.
This is our last statement in this case, as our ToS clearly states any hacking attemp means a ban on the game account.

Best regards,
Metal Assault Team"

1)

Thank you for trying to refund me, but I used the money on the item shop instantly, and that account is still banned.

2)

I can assure you, that I doesn't have any hacking tool, and if you log into my account, you can see that it's not an account of a hacker. To do so I'm willing to give you out my account, with password, and my permission to use it(if you need this at all).
If there are any means so you can check my computer(s), so you can see what programs I'm using, what's on these computers, or what were on these computers before, I'm willing to let you do it, so I can prove that I'm no hacker.

And all these lead to the assumption that something is wrong with your antihack server. At least it identifies something as a hacking tool, and it's not.

3) I don't want the info on your antihack tools, or things like that. But I do want to know what caused this issue. What was determined as a hacking tool by your antihack? I really want to work on this issue with you guys, as it's my best interest, and it's yours too, at least from my point of view, since your antihack reacts to something, that is not a hacking tool. That could ban other people, who are not hacking, also if it stays so, I won't get my account back. Alnd, I still would like to play MA, but if you won't give me info on this, I would get a ban again, for God knows why, because antihack is reacting to something on at least one of my computers.

So, I ask again, for the very last time, please, let's talk about this issue in a normal, open minded manner."

#16 Zippolox

Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

I personaly want to talk 10 minute with the team. I receive the same answer. Im vary angry

#17 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:47 AM

What operation system do you use?

#18 Zippolox

Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

WIndows 10. 

i think taht the problem is that i delete my pg marie

#19 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:56 AM

Me too....well so far we have one common point. I'm just brainstorming currently. I'm playing from two machines. One is for the weekend, when I'm at my girlfriends house, and on work days, when I'm at home, I use this laptop, that I'm writing from currently. There are two main differences between the 2 machines:
a) my weekend pc has a lot of stuff on it, while this laptop is almost empty. Steam, Skype, teamspeak3, 1-2 games with lower requirements, as this machine is a lot weaker

B ) my weekend pc uses win 7 64 bit, while this uses win 10

Now, a played for like a week from my pc, with win 7 on it, at everything was fine. On Monday, I downloaded MA to this laptop, and played for a few hours... I got banned.

I don't want to run into an assumption, but it looks like win 10 is causing the antihack to react oO

Anyone there who is using win10 and doesn't got banned?
And the other member, who got banned like this, what os do you use?

#20 Kazaguruma

Kazaguruma

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:58 PM

Me too....well so far we have one common point. I'm just brainstorming currently. I'm playing from two machines. One is for the weekend, when I'm at my girlfriends house, and on work days, when I'm at home, I use this laptop, that I'm writing from currently. There are two main differences between the 2 machines:
a) my weekend pc has a lot of stuff on it, while this laptop is almost empty. Steam, Skype, teamspeak3, 1-2 games with lower requirements, as this machine is a lot weaker
B ) my weekend pc uses win 7 64 bit, while this uses win 10

Now, a played for like a week from my pc, with win 7 on it, at everything was fine. On Monday, I downloaded MA to this laptop, and played for a few hours... I got banned.

I don't want to run into an assumption, but it looks like win 10 is causing the antihack to react oO
Anyone there who is using win10 and doesn't got banned?
And the other member, who got banned like this, what os do you use?

Hello, i'm the other guy.
Here's some info, maybe we can find a similarity.

First of all, i am using a laptop
Windows: 8.1 64 bit
Programs i may have opened while playing the game: Mozilla Firefox, Panda Antivirus, CCleaner, Skype, Discord, Photoshop, MSI afterburner(just to see my fps and computer heat, cause for some reason i was getting fps drops with my dedicated gpu), Bandicam(just to see my fps again, never used it to record MA gameplay), i also may have tried to install another game while i was playing.

This is all i can think of at the moment. Also, when i got kicked from the game to find out i'm blocked, i was playing co-op with a friend and 1-2 other people in the Dolor Valley map. This map is so easy... why would anyone want to cheat on it? Whatever the case, i never did anything wrong, publishers should be convinced that the anticheat server is probably bugged and banning people for no reason. It's made by humans, humans have flaws, is there like no possibility that the antihack cant be working correctly and is flawed as well? Of course there is. I don't get it why they fail to believe us when there's so much feedback and replies from innocent players trying to justify themselves and get their accounts back.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Ban, Idc, newbie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users