Account Blocked. Support section can't be accessed. - Tech Support - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

Account Blocked. Support section can't be accessed.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Kazaguruma

Kazaguruma

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

Hello, most of you might know me through the IGN: Cloud.

We probably did lot's of co-op together.

As of now, my account got recently blocked without a reason given.

I never used any recording software... and I never cheated either. Many of you should know that.

I did send a ticket right after i noticed my block, but now i cant even access the support section anymore.

I've sent tickets before and all i ever got back were automatic responses. How am i supposed to get someone to notice my problem and check my account, or even provide more info, when i cant even access the support section?

I hope someone from IDC sees this, forums is the only thing left i can get some notice...and from what i read i'm not the only one having this issue. Not to mention their problem is yet to be solved.

I've already saw the post regarding the bans that happened due to a recording software, though i repeat, i used none of em. So i don't understand why. Your servers/game is probably buggy, something obviously went wrong.

I'm just a normal player doing co-op with people.

Please check my account and my tickets i managed to send. Allow me access to the support section again.

• blyzard23 and xXAzethXx like this

#2 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:11 PM

Same problem here, I have not cheated or recorded anything. After a few hours I couldn't log in to the support. But, if that happens, you can always change your password, at least, that worked for me. And I'm getting a bit angry, as I read the other posts about these bans. I'm even more angry as I bought today some lucky boxes, and I couldn't even loot them all from the list, as I went to co-op to have some fun, only to get baned without a reason. This isn't right. And no, I won't make a new account. I've spent money on the first one, I want that one back.

• Zippolox likes this

#3 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

Please guys, send a ticket to support, in order to do this you must be logged in at idcgames.com, this is the link afetr loging in: https://support.idcgames.com/help

That is the only way to get you unbanned.

Best regards!

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#4 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

Been there, done that. Actually it was my first thing to do, marking it urgent, but no response so far. And after reading others, with the same issue, and no answers from the support, I'm concerned and a bit frustrated.

#5 FreeWalkerMLG

FreeWalkerMLG

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:58 AM

Please view ticket #2189

Cheaters/boosters in Metal Assault caught red handed on fraps......
Dumb idiots put password 1234 in a room while cheating

I am involved in the video but i had just got invited by the member at hand (which i didn't knew what for),and still you flame me and call me "farmer,booster" and other names that i printscreen,and you know that i had no kills,and anyone in the game can check my kd and see that i have the worst kd in the game,so stop flaming me,calling me names because of somthing i didn't do.(if admin can adress this plis).

#6 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:47 AM

@Vrcinac: I don't think that cursing at them will solve the problem. As for the problem with the support section, here is the solution, that worked for me: -On the login menu you can find the "lost password" link, make a new password, and you can log in, to see your tickets. I don't know if that was a bug, or if it was on purpose somehow, but my new and old password is the same. So, I couldn't log in with my old password, changed my password for exactly the same, and I could log in again.

@DreadTerror: I've got no reaction from the support so far, and I'm still blocked. I know that you wrote that we should make a ticket, we did that. I'm left without an answer, and it seems that no one is noticing this ticket, or the other tickets with the same problem, 5 or so (counting myself in) who posted about these bans. Most of them stated that the support doesn't gave any answer or solution to the. The first ticket was on the 4th, by Vrcinac. That's 5 days. So, if the support isn't answering, and if the Tech support section is not the place for these issues, then were should we go with our problems so we get noticed, and so we can actually get our accounts back, those accounts that were falsly blocked because of hacking. Some of the these people payed for the game, and all of us lost play time. When will support notice us? Will we get our accounts back? If no, will we get a refund? At least those who payed for the game.

Here is my ticket info:

ID:2185

09 May 2016 04:14 PM

xXAzethXx

English

Issue

Open

Urgent

#7 Kazaguruma

Kazaguruma

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:04 PM

We are losing the dailies event cause of this too. If there was any chance of getting the last box from Lynn, it is now lost. (Attendance gets reset in the end of the month, doesn't it?)

Please check my account.

My ticket info:

ID: 2178

Type: Issue

Priority: Urgent

#8 Kazaguruma

Kazaguruma

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

Please guys, send a ticket to support, in order to do this you must be logged in at idcgames.com, this is the link afetr loging in: https://support.idcgames.com/help

That is the only way to get you unbanned.

Best regards!

As soon as i posted about my ticket info here, the ticket got answered. You said using the support section is the only way to get us unbanned! But look at this:

"Dear player,

Metal Assault has an automatic banning system that will activate itself the moment it detects any kind of cheats or hacks to earn advantage in the game. Your account was banned due to illegal actions and so we cannot lift the ban.
You’re free to create a new account, but keep in mind that your game activity will be monitored.

Best regards,
Metal Assault Team"

I clearly said in my ticket that i never hacked or anything, yet somehow the only respond i get is THAT I DID??? When did i magically do that???
Is this a bot/automatic response im talking to AGAIN??? We are talking about accounts banned wrongly, we are talking about tickets marked as Urgent, and this is the treatment we get???

DreadTerror PLEASE, can you get someone to check on your staff, our accounts, and the game? This is getting ridiculous! And we are counting on you here!

• Zippolox likes this

#9 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:13 PM

I got this:

"Posted on: 10 May 2016 12:12 PM icon_new3d_orange.png

Dear player,

The Technical Support team is reviewing your issue.
Once we determine the cause and/or the solution of it we will contact you through this ticket to communicate you the result.

Best regards,
Metal Assault Team"

I hope the others got the same message today, and I hope that they can see that we did nothing.

@Kazaguruma: From my pont of view, as I know that I haven't cheated, and I believe that the others are in the same boat, I really can't understand how they can trust in that system. The game is beta, still buggy as hell, won't even run when any of my antivirus is turned on (I'm playing from a laptop and at the weekends from a PC, so I have 2 different programs). Also they say that it is automated, aaand that they will monitor you? Have you purchased something from the MA shop? Have you requested the full system report on your issue? I mean, they must have some report, on what they can base their claim, that you hacked. Propably someone somewhere can read that report properly, and point out why their accusements are false.

But, as I only heard of that answer what Kazaguruma and Zippolox posted, I'm browsing the web, looking for what legal options a customer can take, when they get a ban, under the circumstances like these. And I recommend that the others do the same too. Zippolox payed 15 euros, and got a perma ban from one of his/her lucky box because of a bugged anti-hack system? That's theft.

#10 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

I'm also screenshoting everything on the forums related to our problems.

#11 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:00 PM

Then request the report they are basing their decision on. They must have one. Also I would demand a refund/compensation.

I found some basic ways to at least get a refund...if you are an EU citizen, at least.

http://europa.eu/you...on/index_en.htm

http://europa.eu/you...ns/index_en.htm

Hope it helps. I will search for more info for our cause in my spare time. You guys should do the same.

#12 Zippolox

Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:49 PM

Italian friends FIND THE PROBLEM , THE BUG

When you delete a pg , you get a ban.

DONT DELETE PG

#13 xXAzethXx

xXAzethXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

Well, I was dismissing my company that I made. Maybe that's get you a ban too. The anti-hack system is buged, yet they don't lift the bans that it gives out to players? I fully understand that it needs to be strict, I've played the Aeris Games version of Metal Assault, and it was full of hackers that made it boring (of course, the first few times we laughed), but this is nonsense too. And the communication between the staff and the community is too slow, and bad. Most of the time they just say that you should make a ticket. Most of us stated that we already made a ticket that was not noticed, in the first place. These type of answers lead only to the conclusion that the mod didn't read the post at all.

#14 SquishyFish

SquishyFish

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

I can vouch for Kazaguruma (Cloud), during the time he got blocked we were doing Dolor Valley(H) with 1-2 others, also we did a lot of coop pub rubs. Nothing suspicious was happening in any of the games.

#15 Zippolox

Zippolox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

Half of the italian players were banned ....

#16 Vasilache

Vasilache

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hello, my account Zula
My computer is locked up in 2067
I connect for fun and relaxation during my program of work and after work with some colleagues all to relax.
I beseech you to unlock your account to be able to enjoy this wonderful game again.
I specify that I am 36 years old and do not use codecs or other ways to cheat.
My account name is "Vasilache"
Thank you so very much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users