Hi! Love the game. Here are a few things some friends and I have found:
1. On different occasions, one of our group of 4 have experienced ping spikes where our ping says 999 and the game gets choppy and almost unplayable. This seems random, since it happens on some nights and not others.
2. At 12 midnight (ET-USA), the server resets and gives a warning beforehand, which is great. The problem is that, when we are in a game and the server restarts, we get nothing for all our effort AND on top of this, when we get back in, our armor is damaged and ammunition spent from the cut-off battle, but we have gained no experience, etc from it. Keeping some experience/research points, etc would be great!
3. If I am Commander and order a soldier to attack an enemy, and that enemy moves behind a wall or something and goes out of sight, we can still see the attack order floating over the enemy...which gives away their position and moves with them, even though they cannot be seen.
4. The sapper character (which I think is great) says they have a dog for finding hidden mines, but I have not seen a dog yet. Is there one in game, or planned?
5. Computer controlled NPC's heal immediately after being damaged, EVEN when it isn't their turn.
Again, awesome game. Keep up the fantastic work!!!