8 replies to this topic

#1 DocStern

DocStern

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:54 PM

Dear players,

We created this post so you can report every bug or error you will see in the game. Remember that Affected Zone Tactics is in open beta and that your help is very important to us.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration

The Affected Zone Tactics Team

Posted Image

#2 DragonCZ25

DragonCZ25

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

I can't login into the game. When I'am writing my nickname and password it says they are wrong. I try to change password and try it again but it still saying it's wrong. Can someone help me with it???

#3 DocStern

DocStern

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:43 AM

Hi DragonCZ25,

Please send a ticket to our support platform with a screenshot.

Thanks

Posted Image

#4 Matheteous

Matheteous

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:46 AM

launcher installation is too slow... It takes hours to finish even good internet connection.

#5 Snipes

Snipes

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:58 PM

Hi! Love the game. Here are a few things some friends and I have found:

1. On different occasions, one of our group of 4 have experienced ping spikes where our ping says 999 and the game gets choppy and almost unplayable. This seems random, since it happens on some nights and not others.

2. At 12 midnight (ET-USA), the server resets and gives a warning beforehand, which is great. The problem is that, when we are in a game and the server restarts, we get nothing for all our effort AND on top of this, when we get back in, our armor is damaged and ammunition spent from the cut-off battle, but we have gained no experience, etc from it. Keeping some experience/research points, etc would be great!

3. If I am Commander and order a soldier to attack an enemy, and that enemy moves behind a wall or something and goes out of sight, we can still see the attack order floating over the enemy...which gives away their position and moves with them, even though they cannot be seen. :)

4. The sapper character (which I think is great) says they have a dog for finding hidden mines, but I have not seen a dog yet. Is there one in game, or planned?

5. Computer controlled NPC's heal immediately after being damaged, EVEN when it isn't their turn.

Again, awesome game. Keep up the fantastic work!!!

#6 Snipes

Snipes

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:37 PM

Keep up the great work! Here are a few more bugs we found:

1. After an enemy moves out of sight and we see their silhouette where they used to be, sometimes it appears as a large black square (I have screenshots if you want to see them).

2. Sometimes, while quickly clicking the ability to throw a grenade, and then choosing which grenade to throw, someone can miss the box with the grenade in it and instead accidentally click on the map, causing their character to move to that point. Not sure how/if this can be changed, but we wanted to mention this as it is very frustrating when it causes a character to die because of it.

3. It is still VERY confusing as to how experience is gained, because sometimes characters who do very little but are in the middle of battle gain A LOT more experience than those in the background who get a bunch of kills. Simply clarifying exactly what gives experience would help a lot, because the current explanations on the Battle Details screen are still a bit too vague.

Thanks again!

-Snipes & friends

#7 utesitelka

utesitelka

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:34 PM

Hi all,

I have a problem with last event.

During event I received twice rewards (at 10k and at 25k meters) but after finishing I just received an unfinished mail without any rewards within.

See link below:

https://postimg.org/image/u0iffxt5l/

Please, let me know If I missed something or did something wrong.

Thanks you for your time,

Utesitelka

#8 Szeiky

Szeiky

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

Witam mam taki sam problem jak DragonCZ25 próbuje sie zalogowac na gre wpisujac prawidłowe login i hasło a system odrzuca z informacja ze login lub hasło jest nieprawidłowe prosze o pomoc

#9 Fra-xaos

Fra-xaos

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

I have problem with login-the same like Dragon CZ25 and Szelky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users