#1 gruszi

gruszi

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:21 PM

Hello,

This game is badly optimized and it's not a surprise, everyone knows this. Hopefully by me making this post, devs can get some more info about the problems that occur in this game (exclusively the ones related to optimization).

So firstly: I run 240hz Screen, i7 8700k, Gtx 1060 6gb, 16gb of ram and the game is installed on SSD.

I'm getting very high fps, usually between 150-240, and thats about it when it comes to good things...

So bad things: Firstly there's a thread pinned to 'Tech Support' page that decently explains how hz and frame rate works but its missing very important thing which is - even though your display can't necessarily run high refresh rate, the fact that your game will run on higher fps has a positive impact on your input lag (it's reducing input lag). Forcing v-sync/locking fps to your's display hz dramatically increases input lag, especially for those with 60/75hz monitors (most of your player base). You can read more about it here https://www.blurbust...e-refresh-rate/ .

Secondly when i was running on 75hz display , after 1 or 2 matches in game my hz would randomly drop from 75 to 74 or 73, besides that the game would start to micro stutter,like very very small stutters that in fps game have big impact on precise mouse movements and overall enjoyoment of the game. So i bought 240hz hoping it would fix those stutter and input lag and.... when it comes to input lag it mostly fixed it, but when it comes to stutters i still get them. I tried disabling/enabling v-sync, turning on/off g-sync, locking my fps to 100hz so i don't have any fps drops and many other thing but sadly it did nothing. Also, Zula is the only game that's having those issues, games like csgo,ava or literally any other fps game are running very smoothly with no micro stutters.

Those problems, especially micro stutter one makes me not want to play this game, even though i would really like to... 

Hopefully this puts some light on your problems devs, and you can get to work and fix this game.

If you need any more information about my specs or whatever else i can hit you up with it.

#2 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:04 AM

Hello:

Thank you for giving us this information. We will send it to developers and they will take a look to it.

Best regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fps, hz, micro stutters, zula europe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users