#1 Yhone

Yhone

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

Hello to those still active on the forum,

I noticed that the Discord server was no longer functional ( the link has expired ), so I decided to recreate a temporary server while waiting for a response from the developpment team.

You can join it there -> https://discord.gg/pG7YFEy

I noticed that the Discord was no longer functional (the link has expired) I decided to recreate a temporary while waiting for a response from a member of the team
I noticed that the Discord was no longer functional (the link has expired) I decided to recreate a temporary while waiting for a response from a member of the team

I noticed that the Discord was no longer functional (the link has expired) I decided to recreate a temporary while waiting for a response from a member of the teamI noticed that the Discord was no longer functional (the link has expired) I decided to recreate a temporary while waiting for a response from a member of the team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users