BEWARE!!! Zula bans users even though the publishers/developers are at fault! - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

BEWARE!!! Zula bans users even though the publishers/developers are at fault!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Divinity_Pray

Divinity_Pray

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:33 AM

I have spent thousands of USD on my account and one fine day they decided to ban me (till 2068). Reason? They claim that I defaulted on payments. I sent them multiple tickets and they took a really long time to reply. Moreover; upon multiple purchases of Zula Gold (paid with PayPal) on several occasions, I did not receive any Zula Gold even after waiting a week - hence, I contacted PayPal to get a refund for "an item not delivered as promised by Zula, when payment has already been made." Unless the publishers decide to look into the flawed Zula Gold delivery system, I would advise all to beware of purchasing Zula Gold. I would be seeking legal advice for this matter since I've invested a whole lot of time and money in this game and was banned unfairly.

#2 Ephesus

Ephesus

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

Please send a ticket to the game explaining your issue and we would be pleased to assist you on any inconveniences you may have.

https://support.idcgames.com/help

or send us an email to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users