#1 VeNNa1

VeNNa1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:44 AM

Dear IDC Games,

I wanted to ask you to help me out with a bug i got from your competitive matchmaking.

I was pre-made with a friend of mine on matchmaking and when we found a match we got the normal start-up screen and after that the our screens went black as usual. After a couple of seconds the Zula logo pop up and we were transfered back to main menu of game.We thought the game had a "normal" crash and we could wait a minute and start again. But that never happened. Even now after 2 hours of waiting I could not start a new competitive game. I tried everything I can as: restarting game, restarting steam account (i play zula try steam), restarting pc and playing couple of games on the servers. This is a screenshot i took but i don't know how helpful it could be. The screenshot is the zula main menu with a message: "Can not enter competitive mathcmaking because the previous game has not ended".

Thats all. Any help indeed is much appreciated.

#2 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:44 AM

Hi, 

Please contact us using our support platform:

or send us a mail to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BUG, COMPETETIVE, NEED, HELP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users