16 replies to this topic

#1 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 8,227 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:56 AM

Hello everyone!

Please do not hesitate to give us your feedback and opinions of the new Version 1.23 on this thread.

Best regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#2 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Why would they even touch all grenades while they didnt nerf C5 at all 30dmg is nothing they would need to decrease by the other 100dmg imo. Glock ??? its still op they should just get rid off full auto or the fact that you pull glock instantly because these 2 factors make this weapon broken. Also jump spamming should have one extra jump because after your second jump you getting slowed down and many boosts or jumps require exactly 3 jump and the last one doesnt feel soft because of it.

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#3 Psychoo

Psychoo

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:50 PM

Customize bug.

I customized my weapons before the start of the match, but when I entered the match, I had the "default" customize.

When I finished the match I entered in the "Customize menu" and my customize were restarted

After a few matches I saw my Customize on the assault, but still not on the pistol 

https://imgur.com/a/csIxrKa

Edit: I paid attention on style (1/2/3)

#4 torriz

torriz

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:06 PM

jump spamming should have one extra jump because after your second jump you getting slowed down and many boosts or jumps require exactly 3 jump and the last one doesnt feel soft because of it.

I agree on this point. Please fix.

Customize bug.

I customized my weapons before the start of the match, but when I entered the match, I had the "default" customize.

When I finished the match I entered in the "Customize menu" and my customize were restarted

After a few matches I saw my Customize on the assault, but still not on the pistol 

https://imgur.com/a/csIxrKa

Edit: I paid attention on style (1/2/3)

bhirzc2.png

• rE3ll0rs likes this

#5 Psychoo

Psychoo

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:20 PM

@torriz Thanks

Here is another Sets/Extras display bug

https://i.imgur.com/dyJIgI8.jpg

#6 torriz

torriz

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:33 PM

The Turkish version of HK 417 "Europe" is shown in Customization > HK 417 Europe -> Style 
retX8nt.png

#7 GtaTemplar

GtaTemplar

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:38 PM

New update sucks in some things.1:jump method:i dont know why Mad Bytes Games thinks this is good.This sucks and there is no poing in this

2:inventory:in some games you dont have like extras or skins and attachmetns on your gun(all games i dont have attachmetns on my glock,in some games i dont have extras)

Somthing what will happen for sure: When mad bytes games made more guns can not be taken permanent and when all the guns were given a higher prices l, a lot of players just quit with Zula  and when they returned the old prices some players returned, but since the new method for jumping is extremely stupid .Zulu will lose more players than ever so you can better restore normal jumps or save for massive loss of players <3

• Biiite likes this

#8 FabuliS

FabuliS

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:56 PM

The only missing thing in the game now are fixing input lag and FPS drops.

#9 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

i mean hehe they want to nerf this jumping but they need to realize that if they want to make game slower then need to reduce mobility in everything by like 10 then jump nerf is ok 

• Unbeatablee1 likes this

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#10 Biiite

Biiite

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:48 PM

This Update destroys everything. Please, let us see The Health of the enemies and patch out the Jump and sneak fix. We are 4 players and all hate this update

#11 support3

support3

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

I'm so done with Zula now. Is it even possible to sell my account when it's downloaded via steam? I really need to get rid of it and get some of my wasted 300-400 euro's back. (IDCgames don't get mad for people wanting to sell their accounts, its obviously your own fault and im 100% allowed to sell what I bought in the first place!)

#12 Trollxface06

Trollxface06

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

The game changed,it's very awful.Everybody don't likes the game now, the jump, the sets are changed.We don't need changes, we need fixing about lags something like that (I am giving examples).Change back the jumps,costumize and the sets.We need the old Zula!Yes, again ,,Everybody don't likes this version'' (you can find and read all the Hate Comments on Instagram,Facebook,IDC Games about this version).  :(

#13 Torsten1

Torsten1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

the jump is very bad pls give us the old jump method back

#14 JimboMatja

JimboMatja

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:08 PM

Remove macroes from this game, maybe it will be better!

#15 FlyingG

FlyingG

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:42 PM

Hmmm, the jump...... This is no Climb mod from CS, and no bunny hopping, like nuts. In real life could you do that jumping all over the place ?

Nobody talks about the grenade bug. If i throw a grenade and somebody kills me in the very next moment, the grenade does not explode, is like I've never threw it .

Bad Interp like in CS, and many others.

The walls and other object are like paper. The bullets goes through two walls and big containers like they are made from cheese.

Come on guys ? What are we talking about. Don't cry for the money, they never ask you to pay anything. You wanted, so be responsable for your acts !

#16 Emran2017

Emran2017

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:56 AM

Fix the lag problem and Fps drops instead  unusefull updates for example today i shooted the head of the enemy and he was alive yes! and he killed me and it said 100HP WTF ? ZULA?!

#17 Unbeatablee1

Unbeatablee1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:57 AM

No need for this,just fix HITBOX and that legendary killing behinde wall,watch this video and see what you need fix next time,and this game can be PERFECT :)

• FlyingG likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users