9 replies to this topic

#1 CaUtIoN1

CaUtIoN1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:26 PM

game loads up in Spanish .. How to change , i tried looking in options .. i cant read spanish

• 123315 likes this

#2 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 7,898 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 05:04 PM

Hello,

Check this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/l7lukm you should click on the flag and you will be able to change the language.

Best regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#3 MasterOp

MasterOp

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:10 AM

hello sorry to bother you I'm a Zula player on IDC Games the problem is that my account is connected with facebook its mean that I use facebook for pe connects but it's been 1 week that I can not connect anymore with facebook it's a loading but not more suddenly his would be to know if we could maid my nickname on Zula is masterdelire my email address to pe cte costecalde.noa@gmail.com thank you jatend your answer in the shortest time

#4 King1321

King1321

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:38 PM

Skins.

Hi guys i ivested a lot of mony in this game,how can i sell or mybe buy some more direct tings

#5 GoldyII

GoldyII

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

help  me

i cant log in my acc ount it says error400-2513 try again what do i do help me i wanna play this game

oh and when you start the game i mean the thing that u log i n it isnt in english i duno what laug is this but i think its spanish

oh and when i go to the page idc game to create a new accou nt or whatever it is in turkish or something i doawloaded zula from steam i waited lite 3 hours but i waqs playing in  snw the so i didnt realized that the game doaloaded sooooooo 

what do i do help me help me help mke help me

#6 GoldyII

GoldyII

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:21 PM

help  me

i cant log in my acc ount it says error400-2513 try again what do i do help me i wanna play this game

oh and when you start the game i mean the thing that u log i n it isnt in english i duno what laug is this but i think its spanish

oh and when i go to the page idc game to create a new accou nt or whatever it is in turkish or something i doawloaded zula from steam i waited lite 3 hours but i waqs playing in  snw the so i didnt realized that the game doaloaded sooooooo 

what do i do help me help me help mke help me

#7 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 7,898 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:56 AM

Hi, 

Please contact us using our support platform:

or send us a mail to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#8 SenahidMujkic

SenahidMujkic

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:21 AM

game loads up in Spanish .. How to change , i tried looking in options .. i cant read spanish

#9 ZivicaMadjarov

ZivicaMadjarov

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:01 PM

I bought it in the zulp awp pack for $ 23, the steam was removed and I did not get anything, helppppp

#10 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 7,898 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:05 AM

Hi, 

Please contact us using our support platform:

or send us a mail to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards.

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users