We're starting the week like always... with a new contest! Are you ready to find out which card the image hides? It's not giving you many clues, to tell the truth!
Show off your abilities and knowledge of the cards of Laar!
- - In order to take part in this contest, you will have to figure out which cards these fragmenst belong to.
- - You must PM me with your answer (the name of the cards). It's not allowed to address other moderators nor participate in several subforums at the same time
- - You have until Sunday August 16th, at 23.59h (CEST) to send your message!
- - Only the first answer sent by PM before the deadlines will be taken into account
- - It is not allowed to change or modify your answer once received
- - This post will be closed so no one publishes the contest's answer. In case anyone shares the answer anywhere in the forums -no matter if publicly or via private conversations- they will be automatically disqualified
- In case you have any doubts, please contact me via PM!
- The first five sorcerers to to answer correctly will receive the card: Ursun
- The rest of the participants to answer correctly will receive 10,000 Imperials
IMPORTANT: All the users who participate will have to include the EXACT username they use in the game.
IMPORTANT: If any users claim a reward, they will have to show proof that they have not received it.
IMPORTANT: Users can only participate in one of the forums. If we see that a player has participated in more than one forum, heor she will not receive any rewards.
Good luck Ungars!
The Berserk: The Cataclysm Team