Were you waiting for this week's new contest? We hope so, because it's finally here! This time we have prepared a different challenge for you, we're taking you back to your school days, when you were playing on your notebook with your friends!
Do you think you know what we're talking about? If you still don't have the slightest idea, keep reading...
This game is like the hangman, but not exactly the same. You'll have to find out which letters are missing in order to figure out the name of the card! It seems easy, but it's not! So you'll have to concentrate and show us your knowledge of the cards of Laar!
Here is an example:
B_ _N_ _ D_ _G_N
Let's start Ungars!
1. A_ _ _R_S
2. S_ _ _F _ _E _N_ _S
3. P _ _ _A_ _ S
4. _H_ _P_R_ _G _H_S_
5. _ _RL_ _ _E
- - In order to take part in this contest, you will have to figure out which cards these fragmenst belong to.
- - You must PM me with your answer (the name of the cards). It's not allowed to address other moderators nor participate in several subforums at the same time
- - You have until Sunday August 9th, at 23.59h (CEST) to send your message!
- - Only the first answer sent by PM before the deadlines will be taken into account
- - It is not allowed to change or modify your answer once received
- - This post will be closed so no one publishes the contest's answer. In case anyone shares the answer anywhere in the forums -no matter if publicly or via private conversations- they will be automatically disqualified
- In case you have any doubts, please contact me via PM!
- The first five sorcerers to to answer correctly will receive the card: Kanor-Vain
- The rest of the participants to answer correctly will receive 10,000 Imperials
IMPORTANT: All the users who participate will have to include the EXACT username they use in the game.
IMPORTANT: If any users claim a reward, they will have to show proof that they have not received it.
IMPORTANT: Users can only participate in one of the forums. If we see that a player has participated in more than one forum, heor she will not receive any rewards.
Good luck Ungars!
The Berserk: The Cataclysm Team