#1 Elaes

Elaes

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:39 PM

So we are 27 days into the open beta release and this is the situation :

- Patch release - 1 (there has been some mini fix for the server crashing too much the first 10 days that is worth to mention)

- Road map Progression - There is no road map shared with the community whatsoever, all we can hear is : it will be in release, ok sure now we gonna adress that part too

- Smart Marketing done - None, you just dumped the game into steam, had huge miscommunication between your own staff (release contradictory statements multiple times about the situation for the old wildbuster playerbase was like dance in a gospel church dressed as a white ghost with a pointy hat, meaning it was a dumb way to approach your future customers), you did the same thing with discord bug reports, one source sais it will report to the devs the problem and they are working on it, another one doesnt even know the raids are bugged (more on this later)
WHAT IT SHOULD be done, is to have a marketing promotion luring a possible playerbase, throw giveaway for cheap soldier bag or some other bull-crap into major websites (mmorpg/mmohuts/mmobomb and similar), there is a redeeming code tab into marketplace so i ASSUME you have the option for it.

- Ask some international youtubers to take a look at the game (you need some english youtubers to actually lure more playerbase in, dont aim for a french/italian/turk whatnot single language, you need someone that can be understood by anyone, i may think at least at 5 names on the top of my head already...sure you guys can figure it out)

- Have a clue about game release stage, when patch will come, share a portion of that with your own community, currently we dont know when the game will be released, we have no clue when we can expect a patch and when we cannot, we dont even have a bug report forum.

- Prioritize the major problem into the current game stage : Currently the game is, a long tutorial (till level 50 is not really challenging or anything aside a long tutorial, luckly it takes 2-3 hours so nothing problematic there), then expert runs and raids, good, raids dont work let's be clear about it (detailed problem later explained), and you have half the content that should be a BASE starting point postponed for the "release of the commercial game" meaning to offer you currently have a long tutorial and expert maps, bare with me, is not enough, simply because people that even was interested in the same exact product (with the previous name, had three times the content)

Raid problem explaination : raids have 2 major problems :
1 the client being unstable kick 80% of the time at least 1/3 (or even 2/3 of the 15 people outside either the game or they just dont get teleported inside the raid) We made 10 tries of raid building, aside for ONCE where we STILL had 3 people crash, all other times we had just time wasted, people angry and upset, and the raid impossible to do (you need permits to enter those places, you need to gather the peoples which takes time, you need to invest a lot of stuff that actually plainly upset you once you get booted from the game due to random errors).
2 the game has a too low playerbase to require 15 DAMNED players online to even build a single raid, make RAID not require 15 players to enter, i dont care if you keep the monster stats the same for 2 players for 5 players or 15, just allow players to EVEN TRY to play some content, is a fix that should take 2 MINUTES, you need just to take the 15 men requirement in the code, and make it as a "if is a raid with AT LEAST 2 players in a RAID formation, all with pass as usual, let them in instead of giving error, maybe we gonna have players going in raid in 11 or 9 still they will be ABLE to do them and not complain about the major problems to enter them (or crash for half the raid). (BE NOTED : THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN REPORTED 2 WEEKS AGO)
- I will be even more clear on the SMALL bandaid required that is so immediatly doable is a shame it wasnt done yet, code has :
- if raid has 15 players with someone lacking entry permit, deny entrance and show error missing permit %playername
- if players less then 15 in raid formation with and everyone carrying permits (show error of minimum size requirement and deny entrance) ----------- MODIFY THIS -----------
- if players = 15 in raid formation with everyone carrying permits allow entry, load map
- if players less then 15 in raid formation, first check is made on players amount -REMOVE THIS- (permit check is done after players amount in the raid)
TOTAL TIME OF THE CHANGE = 2 minutes (took me longer to write the whole thread)

- Have the staff of your own game realize what kind of product you have, seriously, this is an ARPG, which should pinpoint the strong suit to have a sci-fi atmosphere with a huge character classes (in korea they had planned like 15x2 something like 30 classes? even in this travesty version ripped to the bone we still have 12 (14 once you unlock mechanix and lionheart), that's a strong game point to promote, not : it's a pvp game?!? it looks like a fps into a moba but with a rpg vibe?!?...... no it's an ARPG no more no less like diablo or path of exile or many others it simply have the "lot of classes to choose from, sci-fi vibes" that should use to self promote

- Since the game is known ONLY by his own playerbase, try to make a connection with the most active players to suggest idea and get an update situation on problems, or learn what the game is about and his problems (this mean, pick a few selected players to actually have direct feedbacks, instead just have them lost in a huge discord public server)

The game has a LOT of function that should have but it doesnt, so much that is postponed for the future let's make a small list shall we ?
- TITLES : not working
- Guild SKILLS and Development : Inactive not working
- Barracks zones : inactive not working
- Contested Territories : inactive postponed to release
- Crafting potions and consumables : inactive not working
- Raids : majorly bugged and with counterproductive initialization requirement

im probably not done but i will maybe add more in the future, depends if i see it changing anything or not

small edit : the whole thread is to actually clearly show and make you realize one of the most common sentence said by so many players that tried the game (and hope some things will change in the next couple hours rather then wait 1 more month and say "we dont know why it failed") : "the game is good is a shame there was nothing done to get more players or fixxes to make it playable"

#2 Elaes

Elaes

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:31 AM

- Events : how properly do them in this game and what they should be focused on -

(small spoiler, it is mainly focused on players driven guides, since there was no work whatsoever done in that department, arts and wallpapers ideas to use in the game since we still have old loading pages with wrote WILDBUSTER in them on some bosses loading screens, bring a friend event with referal links that increase the playerbase, and so on)

this topic is kept for future updates once and if the game will see the fixxes (we dont need events till the minimum basic stuff still dont work)

#3 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:46 PM

Hi

Thanks for your post and feedback.

We are working hard with the developer to fix all of these issues before we launcher commercialy and start strong marketing.

We hope to fix most of the issues within this month.

Best regards

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#4 mkenneth

mkenneth

Soldier

• SuperModerators
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:43 AM

So we are 27 days into the open beta release and this is the situation :

- Patch release - 1 (there has been some mini fix for the server crashing too much the first 10 days that is worth to mention)

- Road map Progression - There is no road map shared with the community whatsoever, all we can hear is : it will be in release, ok sure now we gonna adress that part too

- Smart Marketing done - None, you just dumped the game into steam, had huge miscommunication between your own staff (release contradictory statements multiple times about the situation for the old wildbuster playerbase was like dance in a gospel church dressed as a white ghost with a pointy hat, meaning it was a dumb way to approach your future customers), you did the same thing with discord bug reports, one source sais it will report to the devs the problem and they are working on it, another one doesnt even know the raids are bugged (more on this later)
WHAT IT SHOULD be done, is to have a marketing promotion luring a possible playerbase, throw giveaway for cheap soldier bag or some other bull-crap into major websites (mmorpg/mmohuts/mmobomb and similar), there is a redeeming code tab into marketplace so i ASSUME you have the option for it.

- Ask some international youtubers to take a look at the game (you need some english youtubers to actually lure more playerbase in, dont aim for a french/italian/turk whatnot single language, you need someone that can be understood by anyone, i may think at least at 5 names on the top of my head already...sure you guys can figure it out)

- Have a clue about game release stage, when patch will come, share a portion of that with your own community, currently we dont know when the game will be released, we have no clue when we can expect a patch and when we cannot, we dont even have a bug report forum.

- Prioritize the major problem into the current game stage : Currently the game is, a long tutorial (till level 50 is not really challenging or anything aside a long tutorial, luckly it takes 2-3 hours so nothing problematic there), then expert runs and raids, good, raids dont work let's be clear about it (detailed problem later explained), and you have half the content that should be a BASE starting point postponed for the "release of the commercial game" meaning to offer you currently have a long tutorial and expert maps, bare with me, is not enough, simply because people that even was interested in the same exact product (with the previous name, had three times the content)

Raid problem explaination : raids have 2 major problems :
1 the client being unstable kick 80% of the time at least 1/3 (or even 2/3 of the 15 people outside either the game or they just dont get teleported inside the raid) We made 10 tries of raid building, aside for ONCE where we STILL had 3 people crash, all other times we had just time wasted, people angry and upset, and the raid impossible to do (you need permits to enter those places, you need to gather the peoples which takes time, you need to invest a lot of stuff that actually plainly upset you once you get booted from the game due to random errors).
2 the game has a too low playerbase to require 15 DAMNED players online to even build a single raid, make RAID not require 15 players to enter, i dont care if you keep the monster stats the same for 2 players for 5 players or 15, just allow players to EVEN TRY to play some content, is a fix that should take 2 MINUTES, you need just to take the 15 men requirement in the code, and make it as a "if is a raid with AT LEAST 2 players in a RAID formation, all with pass as usual, let them in instead of giving error, maybe we gonna have players going in raid in 11 or 9 still they will be ABLE to do them and not complain about the major problems to enter them (or crash for half the raid). (BE NOTED : THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN REPORTED 2 WEEKS AGO)
- I will be even more clear on the SMALL bandaid required that is so immediatly doable is a shame it wasnt done yet, code has :
- if raid has 15 players with someone lacking entry permit, deny entrance and show error missing permit %playername
- if players less then 15 in raid formation with and everyone carrying permits (show error of minimum size requirement and deny entrance) ----------- MODIFY THIS -----------
- if players = 15 in raid formation with everyone carrying permits allow entry, load map
- if players less then 15 in raid formation, first check is made on players amount -REMOVE THIS- (permit check is done after players amount in the raid)
TOTAL TIME OF THE CHANGE = 2 minutes (took me longer to write the whole thread)

- Have the staff of your own game realize what kind of product you have, seriously, this is an ARPG, which should pinpoint the strong suit to have a sci-fi atmosphere with a huge character classes (in korea they had planned like 15x2 something like 30 classes? even in this travesty version ripped to the bone we still have 12 (14 once you unlock mechanix and lionheart), that's a strong game point to promote, not : it's a pvp game?!? it looks like a fps into a moba but with a rpg vibe?!?...... no it's an ARPG no more no less like diablo or path of exile or many others it simply have the "lot of classes to choose from, sci-fi vibes" that should use to self promote

- Since the game is known ONLY by his own playerbase, try to make a connection with the most active players to suggest idea and get an update situation on problems, or learn what the game is about and his problems (this mean, pick a few selected players to actually have direct feedbacks, instead just have them lost in a huge discord public server)

The game has a LOT of function that should have but it doesnt, so much that is postponed for the future let's make a small list shall we ?
- TITLES : not working
- Guild SKILLS and Development : Inactive not working
- Barracks zones : inactive not working
- Contested Territories : inactive postponed to release
- Crafting potions and consumables : inactive not working
- Raids : majorly bugged and with counterproductive initialization requirement

im probably not done but i will maybe add more in the future, depends if i see it changing anything or not

small edit : the whole thread is to actually clearly show and make you realize one of the most common sentence said by so many players that tried the game (and hope some things will change in the next couple hours rather then wait 1 more month and say "we dont know why it failed") : "the game is good is a shame there was nothing done to get more players or fixxes to make it playable"

Hello Elaes,
Some things that players asked for has been changed.
Can you do a video of the crashes? It will help a lot to find the problem and fix it.

Regards,

onestrike%20firma%20foro2.png

"No plays, no game"  ;)

Instagram Youtube Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users