Statement on real Money trades with Zula Items or Zula accounts outside IDC/Games platform - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

Statement on real Money trades with Zula Items or Zula accounts outside IDC/Games platform

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

important-announcement.jpg

Statement on real Money trades with Zula Items or Zula accounts outside IDC/Games platform

Dear community,

As many of you know and as it is stated in IDC/Games ToS, trading with any account or virtual item within the IDC/Games ecosystem is forbidden https://en.idcgames.com/terms . This is a usual policy all over the gaming world and our intention is to keep on that.

So far we have received many reports about players selling their stuff to other players or accounts but for different reasons we decided to take no action for the good of the community due to this being very few cases.

But lately we are seeing this trend increasing and we consider now that this is a threat for the fair players, for the sportsmanship and for the game as a whole.

Starting today I have asked the customer service department to start blocking accounts with evidences of this behavior for a minimum of 7 days for first offense and 30 days for second offense and permaban for more.

So I wanted to write this statement today for the good of Zula Europe and the new eSport events and league that are about to start.

Best Regards

Alfredo Bárcena aka Upsetter

Zula EU Producer

• MattDC, Red3Y3 and azerty59540 like this

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#2 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:47 PM

;)

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#3 szaty

szaty

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

Lower prices and do not lift them, then it will not be profitable to sell accounts. Bans will not change anything, prices will change. Take care of players and not for money, without players there will be no money. Players sell accounts after recent changes, so do not be surprised.

March 2018 1,404.7 -132.6 -8.63%
April 2018 978.9 -425.8 -30.31%

May 2018 918.1 -60.7 -6.20%

By the way, it is no longer Zula Europe only Zula Turkey (Second Oyun?). Block access to the game for players from outside Europe with high ping. They ruin this game.

• Eridan27 and Red3Y3 like this

#4 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

Starting today I have asked the customer service department to start blocking accounts with evidences of this behavior for a minimum of 7 days for first offense and 30 days for second offense and permaban for more.

So lets say im buying account, i get caught with good evidence, so i simply get 30days ban and afterwards i can use this account however and whenever i want? Im preatty sure idc team wont check one guy after 30 days (could wait longer even) if its original owner or not. I played many f2p fps games where trading/selling was strongly forbidden resulting instantlly perma ban. 

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#5 matador928

matador928

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:50 AM

Hello,

pls help i buying special offer steam version zula... so i buying for 25 euro 6x ak 47 6x m200 6x awp 6xaug a3 and 6x m468 customoize pack zula have a my money but i odnt have a item in the game i contacted the support 3x but nothing ? what a game***** zula give my my money back or give my the last special offer it is a for sam prize perma kar 98 with izako boars skin.... nick :PANZERHUND

#6 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 9,153 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:30 PM

Hi, 

In order to provide you a more personalized attention to your problem, please open a ticket through our support platform and provide all the information you can.

or send us an email to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Best regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#7 SRBIMarko

SRBIMarko

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:05 PM

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOT7hqj58hM&t=7s

Name on youtube: Milcha Radosavljevic.

This is my video on You tube, i have 25 800 subs, i will be posting more videos..thank you..

Edited by SRBIMarko, 05 November 2018 - 11:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users