#1 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:14 PM

FAQ.png

- What kind of game is this one?

CoT is a MMORPG, but with lots of influence in combat from action rpgs and MOBAs. It is a 2.5 D game with Isometric view and awesome graphics and art style.

Framed on a Sci-Fi world, you can read the game description https://en.idcgames.com/champions-of-titan/ to get a better understanding.

The game has been developed by Korean Studio Nuriworks.

- What is the relation with the former game “Wildbuster”?

Wildbuster and Champions of Titan is the same game developed by Nuriworks with some changes we are doing. Wildbuster was going to be published some months ago by Insel Games but some issues with Steam prevent them to do so, then IDC/Games took the license and publishing.

- What kind of content is there?

There are 2 factions in the game that can PvE together, Abandons and Guardians. Each faction has several classes to enjoy and more will be added during the game lifetime.

Players can enjoy classical PvE by doing quest , dungeons and raids and also PvP in several modes including a free for all map and a battle royale system.

- Can I level up and gear up by doing PvP?

Yes, players obtain experience by playing the different PvP modes including the Squad League.

- How hard is the grind and leveling?

It is really fast. Reaching high levels happens fast and then you can focus in gather gear for high end PvE and reach the top of the ranking in PvP

- How do I gear up?

By doing PvE dungeons or PvP BGs.

- Are there guilds?

Yes

- Is there open world PvP?

Yes, there are some zones with PvP special events.

- Are there any penalties for dyeing in PvP?

No, no items drop or other forms of player loot.

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#2 Zombilly

Zombilly

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:44 AM

i got the big pack on wild buster do i get to use it still

#3 A.77

A.77

Consigliere

• SuperModerators
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

Hello,
Unfortunately we cannot restore the content you had on your Wild Buster account, because we have no business relation with the previous Wild Buster's developers.
Regards,
Champions of Titan Team

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users