9 replies to this topic

#1 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 7,016 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:39 AM

Hello everyone!

We have created this thread so that you can give us your opinion about V 1.18.

Best regards.

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#2 Baptiste13

Baptiste13

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

Hello,

I'm a French player and me and my friend we ask ourselves the question of when the rules of the competitive mode are present?

Thanks for the maj.

A loyal player of Zula.

#3 Brad10

Brad10

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:15 PM

I'll copy the following from the steam discussion I made couple of weeks earlier.

This will be pretty straightforward. I've been playing FPS my whole life, but a few had "progression." Now, by my profile, you can see I've been around Steam and its games for a while.

Now, what made me stop playing those games ? Lack of the progression itself.

Zula is quite a charm, and does have a shot for a huge playerbase, but whats keeping it from having it ?

There are some major problems that are with time going to make me stop playing the game, while they are not really hard to fix. These are some of these problems.

60FPS Hardlock on fullscreen.
Input Lag.
Unbalance.
Economy.
Lack of option customization.
Confusing & just stupid UI.
Exploits & Bugs.
One-sided maps.
Bad hitboxes.
(TO BE COMPLETED)

This is just what I could remember on top of my head. I am not whining, instead, I'm telling you some essential problems - that you SHOULD fix - or they'll destroy you'r playerbase with time. I'll keep updating this list as I remember and see things. Freely ask community / me how to fix these.
  • Trunksy and Marko432 like this

#4 Laser1

Laser1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:05 PM

Io non riesco ad attivare i nuovi personaggi.
È un problema legato al mio zula?

#5 -Atomo-

-Atomo-

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:09 PM

The new classes are beautiful, we also wait for the men and I recommend ... make sure that these are not only paid!

As for the competitive mode in my opinion it is too hard to level up, I won almost 10 consecutive games and are still silver ... It goes a little easier and make even better the steep delivered even prizes

Io non riesco ad attivare i nuovi personaggi.
È un problema legato al mio zula?

Devi completare la missione!

#6 Trunksy

Trunksy

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:38 PM

I'll copy the following from the steam discussion I made couple of weeks earlier.

This will be pretty straightforward. I've been playing FPS my whole life, but a few had "progression." Now, by my profile, you can see I've been around Steam and its games for a while.

Now, what made me stop playing those games ? Lack of the progression itself.

Zula is quite a charm, and does have a shot for a huge playerbase, but whats keeping it from having it ?

There are some major problems that are with time going to make me stop playing the game, while they are not really hard to fix. These are some of these problems.

60FPS Hardlock on fullscreen.
Input Lag.
Unbalance.
Economy.
Lack of option customization.
Confusing & just stupid UI.
Exploits & Bugs.
One-sided maps.
Bad hitboxes.
(TO BE COMPLETED)

This is just what I could remember on top of my head. I am not whining, instead, I'm telling you some essential problems - that you SHOULD fix - or they'll destroy you'r playerbase with time. I'll keep updating this list as I remember and see things. Freely ask community / me how to fix these.

I agree about the hitboxes. (needs to put 5 bullets in the head to count a HS)

The bad maps (with a fuckton of nades spots, maps are too open, like China where you can literally spawnkill through the windows, and Favela which is unplayable)

The exploits and bugs (playermodels go throught walls, headglitching and many others shitty glitches that makes the game unplayable)

The UI is ugly af.

Actually the two new playermodels are only available by doing the special mission and not in the shop.

And they don't give anything special such as ZP or XP boosts...

TeamDemise

Steam Account

https://steamcommuni...id/SupaSaiyajin

ESL Profile

https://play.eslgami...player/8557537/

#7 Tunjah

Tunjah

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:32 AM

I like the update , its awsome. I just wanted to stop playing but I heard new update is coming so I could wait. You could add some thing from cs in sabotage.If you kill someone you grab ther gun and you survive that you have his gun if youu want, but if you dont you press be and change it.I would love that, dont know about other player, I know that everyone from my clan would. And Competetive mode is awsome but its still in beta v. And you should fix the ranking in competetiv,my team was silver and we got a lot bigger rank player then we are.

I enjoy playing Zula and keep up the great work!

• Tunjah likes this

#8 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:31 PM

Finally you guys fixed the friend request system, now we dont have to be in same server anymore, it was about a time. You can also see rank in competitive now, which is also nice. Even though we dont see levels.

Increasing 10 000 material briefcase price was terrible mistake.

Rest of the update was pretty much just about adding new cases and skins. *sigh*

I am still happy to see, that you guys are actually starting to fix these basic issues with the game, like this friend request system.
  • Trunksy likes this

Most shredded Zula player. 

Level: 51 KDA: 4.5+ Escape Ratio: 2% Comp rank: Too low, solo queue is cancer. 

#9 Trunksy

Trunksy

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:34 PM

I've found some bugs/glitches in the shop.

When you click on the Female playermodels in the shop, then your weapon, the stats bars are on the informations about the Female playermodels case.

Second one, in the French version, the "1000 materials with 100 chrome" have the wrong image, it has a "100 materials with 100 chrome".

TeamDemise

Steam Account

https://steamcommuni...id/SupaSaiyajin

ESL Profile

https://play.eslgami...player/8557537/

#10 Marko432

Marko432

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

I have a lot of bugs on competitive and in many other modes.

First "bug" is ping i had 100+ ping and game kick me[thats okay but can do something that i can join game again]
I drop from Diamond to Silver because of that... [ I UPGRADED ALL DRIVERS]
Ping is problem because if our ping is 100+ in other modes Zula kick us - Make if Zula kick us we can join again[Competitive]

Second bug is when we start a competitive match i have an issue my map loading and after that black screen comes to my monitor and Zula kick me back to the servers[and i cant join again][THIS ONE IS URGENT PLEASE SOLVE THIS]
Picture [ https://imgur.com/a/7b6K5 ] 

Third bug is on steam-that happened to me always when i verify integrity of game files there is always something to download-45 files failed to recruitate-155 mb
That happened to me from a new update[dont happened before]

PLEASE FIX THE PING [MAKE LIMIT 200+]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users