125 euros on nightmare decks, still no clock-18 skin. - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

125 euros on nightmare decks, still no clock-18 skin.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:05 PM

I have now spent 125 euros on decks and 75 euros alone JUST for trying to get that clock-18 skin and I still havent got it.. the last 25 euros that I used to buy decks, left me with NOTHING. Because I tried to merge all of those useless items trying to get that clock-18 skin..

The problem with these guaranteed decks is, that we may get 3-4 times the same skin, its ridicilous. We dont really get value for our money. There should be setting on drop rates, that you will only get skin only once.

I wont be throwing a single penny anymore on decks, before you fix deck drop rates.

I highly recommend, that you guys DO NOT spend your money on decks. (or in the game in general, before idc games stops spitting on us. At least they should fix the basics of the game with the profits they make, but they dont)

• DuDuDU1 likes this

Most shredded Zula player. 

Level: 51 KDA: 4.5+ Escape Ratio: 2% Comp rank: Too low, solo queue is cancer. 

#2 Trunksy

Trunksy

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Money, always money.

IDC stands for I Don't Care.  ;)

• Osmou and DuDuDU1 like this

TeamDemise

Steam Account

https://steamcommuni...id/SupaSaiyajin

ESL Profile

https://play.eslgami...player/8557537/

#3 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:35 PM

Money, always money.
IDC stands for I Don't Care. ;)

Haha, yeah I can see it.

They literally treat their players like shit. In return of loyalty, they give us nothing, but a middle finger.*

In alliance of valiant arms, there was tiered spender system. When you spent enough money, some unique permanent skins/guns were GUARANTEED. I feel like I have wasted 75 euros on decks for nothing..the worst part is, that they dont spend their revenue on fixing chat, invitation and shitloads of other issues.

I am literally dissapointed OVER AND OVER again to idc games... I wrote them a ticket, that if they can swap one of my spare legendary AWP skin to clock-18 nightmare skin. But I dont really count on that, knowing how greedy they are...

Eventually people WILL stop spending money on the game, if they dont revamp the system...

• DuDuDU1 likes this

#4 Andrea89

Andrea89

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:21 PM

Hi Osmou,

In "Nightmare guaranteed" decks you have 100% a Nighmare items and if you didn't get the skin that you prefered maybe you are unlucky. There are a lot of Nighmare attachments,skins etc... So the probabilities to dind that specific skin for Glock 18 are very low.

Second,thry can't swap your AWP skin because it woul be unfair to others players that are unlucky like you and for who didn't have his most liked skin.

In the end stop thinking that if you pay 75€ they can immediately fix all the issues in the game.

Rrgards,IlFranz

#5 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

Hi Osmou,

In "Nightmare guaranteed" decks you have 100% a Nighmare items and if you didn't get the skin that you prefered maybe you are unlucky.

In the end stop thinking that if you pay 75€ they can immediately fix all the issues in the game.

Rrgards,IlFranz

This is false. I actually got one deck, that didnt give me nightmare item, but it gave me legendary royal skin.

Secondly, I dont think that once I spend money on the game, that they fix it immediately.. I have never said so. come on man, that was a low throw. Dont put words into my mouth.

Zula is aldready more than 1 year old game and idc games havent STILL fixed basic problems of the game for example chat problems..

They have had plenty of time to fix these problems, but they dont care. If you keep defending game that is incomplete > You can be 100% sure, that this game wont be here for long, because people will stop playing it and then there is no one to spend money on it anymore.

People like me are the reason why they eventually need to fix these problems, because the pressure is starting to get way too big.

• DuDuDU1 likes this

#6 Andrea89

Andrea89

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

Mine wans't a low throw because saying this"the worst part is, that they dont spend their revenue on fixing chat, invitation and shitloads of other issues." it's clear to understand that you pay them to fix something that they know and maybe they are still trying to fix,because they listend a lot the community. We wanted MOSS in the proleague and they put it,they are always improving themselves listening us (think about Competitive Suggestions Thread).

Then this game is not falling down because one guys didn't recived his favourite skin, go out and watch ESL website, tournaments are always increasing and in the Second season of Pro League there were more than 70 teams before the elemination fase.

Please stop shitposting everytime in this forum.

Regards

#7 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

"it's clear to understand that you pay them to fix something that they know"

As I said, stop putting words into my mouth, this is far from what I meant. I am not doing charity to idc games, I pay them because I want skins, guns and other benefits in game. Use that common sense of yours, if you have any.

"and maybe they are still trying to fix,because they listend a lot the community."

Just because they have listened the community doesnt mean that you can assume, that they are fixing the game. They have had SO much time to fix these basics, but they havent. Which makes us think, that are they even interested in fixing those.

"Then this game is not falling down because one guys didn't recived his favourite skin,"

Its not only about skin, its about the whole package. Do you expect people to continue playing a game that is incomplete? why would I continue using money on incomplete product? (product is zula, just in case you dont understand)

"Please stop shitposting everytime in this forum."

By writing this you have shown how immature you are. My posts are not "shitpostings". You have to understand, that I post these, because I want idc games to improve zula - trust me, I really do. But how they could improve it, if people are not giving feedback? Instead of being such a suck up for idc games, maybe you should open up that little mind of yours and view things as they are.

I am not here to whine for nothing, whenever I write a post, there is a reason for it. I, as a player, want that idc games gives value for our money.

And to be honest, I dont care what some kind of
anonymous internet hero thinks about me. Clearly im not here for you, im here for those who wants to improve this game. Im here for those who wants to see zula thriving in the future! B) 

I am now going to discontinue on this conversation with you, because it isnt leading to anywhere.

#8 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

but why gettting so salty its chance do you understand what chance means? Its not 100% you will get your dream glock skins. And stop attacking idc in everypost you would be suprised how other game devs would react to sucha things

i opened over 200 plat decks because i dream about my m468 nightmare skins. Didnt get it should i just come to forum and say how bad my luck (rng) is and clearly blame idc company for that. Bad move dude

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#9 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

I am not salty, you guys have just understood me wrong. I am just frustrated. I am aware, that its not 100% chance to get "dream" skin, however my point was - that we dont get value for our money when we buy decks.

There could be SO many better ways to improve current deck system. For example, they could reduce the duplicate chance alot.. From the last 25 euros I spent, all I got was pretty much better sight for my clock-18.. because I tried to merge all unnecessary cards, with bad luck aswell. 25 euros for sight is, HORRIBLE value for my money.

I have a reason to be mad for idc games and as long as people doesnt stand up to them, you can be 100% sure that they are not giving us more value for our money...

I highly disagree, that my move was bad. In fact, this was successful move, it made people to talk about this issue, that alone is proggress..

What I think as "bad move" is defending idc games, when they are doing something clearly wrong. I dont really mind if you call me salty or "shitposter", because I know that eventually alot more people like me will stand up and idc games will have to fix these problems so it will benefit players more.

There has been SO many games in the past, that haves died, because of unhappy players. I dont want zula to be one of those games.

You can be 100% sure that I will keep "attacking" (I dont even understand how you can say that I am attacking, I am giving them perception from player point of view and opening up how I feel about the current situation), if there is something that should be said. 

You guys are are acting like I am the bad guy in here and thats not true.

#10 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

I tell you that next path you will be able to merch the purple rarity into red for some amount of gold nothing we can do about it besides waiting for the rare sales that might have 100k gold + nightmare m468 or anything else.(we had vendetta silencer for m468)

#11 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Its good that you mentioned these pop up special offers, I think those are way too rare.

they should put up those more often, I would say that those haves alot more value for our money and I would be happier to buy those than just gold. 

There is especially https://imgur.com/K3zwlMh special offer, that is great in my opinion.

• DuDuDU1 likes this

#12 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

yeah this one is the most worth ive ever seen. Im preatty sure they have some schedule when to make those sales like first friday of the month or patch day or something. (idk tbh)

#13 ckej

ckej

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

Bronze Deck

https://s13.postimg....02_15-08-33.jpg

• DuDuDU1 likes this

#14 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 01:28 PM

Bronze Deck

https://s13.postimg....02_15-08-33.jpg

wow, you were so lucky! enjoy your skin buddy!

EDIT: another 25euros spent just, trying to get clock-18, still didnt got it. I have spent now in total 150euros and just 100euros trying to get that skin.

• DuDuDU1 likes this

#15 ckej

ckej

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:41 AM

wow, you were so lucky! enjoy your skin buddy!

EDIT: another 25euros spent just, trying to get clock-18, still didnt got it. I have spent now in total 150euros and just 100euros trying to get that skin.

Look for the skin between the players

Maybe someone with two Glock-18 skins will be ready for the transfer

The transfer price is 18500 Zula Gold (Expired weapon) https://s13.postimg....07_04-20-14.jpg

There is a teamviewer option where you can connect to someone's computer

You can buy gold to his account then he makes a transfer

30.000 Zula Gold is around 15 euro,It will remain 11,500 Zula Gold to him,whipped cream on the cake.

I made a lot of legendary skins from the bronze deck such as that Glock-18 Nightmare skin,Glock-18 Royal Skin,Aug A3 Nightmare Skin, AWP Digital Skin etc...

I gave you the idea.

which is not a secret.

Can you find a confidential person? it's up to you.

People open hundreds of packages and they do not find it

catch the Turkish scene and consider why they often cast new skins

the next is raptor series

Turkey is like America in this situation we export you follow us

Keep the money in your pocket and take it when you need it

after so many skins that will come in the future will be difficult to get that specific

be wise not naive.

Best regards.

#16 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:11 AM

after so many skins that will come in the future will be difficult to get that specific

Yeah exactly, this is the reason why I was willing to spent so much now.. Trying to get whole set before they add tons of new skins. I could have spent that 100 euros so much better, than trying to hunt that clock-18.... First 50 euros were great though, got plenty of skins for different weapons. (I spent in total 150 euros for nightmare decks)

I dont really trust people with transfering, this game is filled with 8-15 years old kids, who will just most probably scam you. No thanks.

Also be grateful that you have got legendaries from bronze decks, I have spent probably 1 million ZP and I got only 1 legendary accessory. ****Ing ridicilous.

#17 ckej

ckej

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:11 AM

I generally like the collection of all the cards
from the usual to the legendary
so I do not hunt for some specifics
but there are always favorites
like a vendetta silencer for all the weapons,neptune optics...

Yesterday I pulled a new one https://s18.postimg....08_15-23-52.jpg

EDIT: Right now,but nothing special https://s18.postimg....09_08-39-09.jpg

#18 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

Damn, you are so lucky with those legendaries. 

#19 ckej

ckej

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:03 AM

Yes

I hope you will pull out your favorite

keep on working Osmou

• Osmou likes this

#20 Palamuda

Palamuda

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:44 PM

I generally like the collection of all the cards
from the usual to the legendary
so I do not hunt for some specifics
but there are always favorites
like a vendetta silencer for all the weapons,neptune optics...

Yesterday I pulled a new one https://s18.postimg....08_15-23-52.jpg

EDIT: Right now,but nothing special https://s18.postimg....09_08-39-09.jpg

hello i have one question i have   +4 m468 full leggy  epic  and  heroic cards  and now one dude selling +6 m 468  so question is  if i buy  his  m 468 do  i have both or  what  and what hapeend with my   epic leggy  heroic m 468 cards tnx  for info  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users