Zula account blocked until 2068 without any reason?! - Tech Support - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

Zula account blocked until 2068 without any reason?!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mladen_96

mladen_96

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:54 AM

I do not know the reason for blocking my account and I want to explain it to me! I've invested 320 hours of playing on that accpunt and just blocking me for no reason! Why do I want to specifically explain and back up my account because I'm the right player and I do not use anything of any kind I want to return my order because I spent a lot of time playing on it for 320 hours or proof that I have used any illegal programs as you say it! My name in Zulu is mladen_96 and I expect a quick answer. I want this topic to be resolved because many players say they have the same problem and play correctly without any illegal programs. Thanks

• JanKacavenda69 likes this

#2 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:32 AM

customerservice@idcgames.com

https://support.idcgames.com/help/

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#3 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

Your account has been banned permanenty due to forbidden program usage.
For further information please contact us explaining your situation and providing us your ingame name by our support platform:
https://support.idcgames.com/help

or send us an email to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards,

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#4 JanKacavenda69

JanKacavenda69

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Hello everybody my name in zula is BRZIJAN and i just got banned like " Your PC  is banned until 2067.....something like that.

I dont know the reason cuz i like this game very much and i am not stupid like that to risk my account because stupid hack.

So please believe me cuz i just want to play and i spend to much hours to play this game to get ban for no reason. 

PS: I downloaded game from steam so please unban me. I am expecting your answer. Thank you and goodbye.

I send Email to customerservice@idcgames.com

#5 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:19 PM

If you have sent a ticket to support, they will answer you during this days. You should wait for their answer.

Best regards

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users