What would you like to see fixed/added in zula? - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

What would you like to see fixed/added in zula?

cons fix bugs glitch disadvantage zula opinion developers read

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

I decided to create thread so we all can share our suggestions for future.

I have found few very annoying and terrible cons on zula so far, that needs to be fixed.

Here is what I would like to see fixed:

Friend system:

I bet you have stumbled upon situations, where you would like to add someone as friend, but you cant unless you are in the same server than they are.
This is extremely annoying, especially if you are playing on competitive channel, since there isnt lobby where you could easily invite people as friend.

As competitive solo player, I would like to add easily good players to my friend list and maybe even participate on ESL with them, but current friend system just makes it slightly harder.

I know, that there are forums for searching players, but people rarely seems to read forums nowdays.

Competitive mode:

Now lets talk little bit about competitive mode. First of all, I think its great that we finally got competitive server! However, it just doesnt seem to work correctly.

I have stumbled upon few weird situations so far.

rank up system.

I cannot say my wins and losses with 100% certainty, since I havent really counted those. Anyway, I have roughly 3-4 losses and 15-20 wins and I am only silver.
I seem to get only 0.5-1% exp (rank progression exp) when I win a match, thats literally nothing. I have probably around 3KDA on competitive mode so it shouldnt be about me playing badly. I have carried 90% of the matches.

Sometimes invitations haves huge delay

Usually it helps if you re-start the game

Losing exp when winning matches

this is one of the most annoying things I have encountered so far. Players should be rewarded, if they win matches, no matter what their ending score is (except if its ridiciliously bad, like 1-10, there is alot of those usually in my team..). I played 3 matches earlier with my friend and we won them all, yet we lost exp after every single win... in 2 of those matches our KDA was over 2.

Bad players

I know, this problem is hard to counter... There is always bad players in competitive/ranked modes in the world of video games. You guys could at least rise the level cap to 20...

Unable to rejoin matches

This has made me so mad several times. I would be closer to diamond now, if I could rejoin matches. There was this one match, where my game crashed and I lost 5% rank points..

seperate solo/duo queue from premades

As solo/duo queue player, its frustrating to get full premades against you. Even though most of these full premades are not that good, its huge advantage being on VoiPP while playing the game. On top of this lets say, that there is 2-3 lvl 10's in my team who are not doing anything, its really cherry on the top of this situation.. most probably its going to be a lost match.

Here is video to one of the most annoying bug there is, because of this I have lost so much exp. I would be probably alot closer to diamond, if this would be fixed..

https://www.youtube....h?v=DvtPZ-lEmZY

Basicially I went to search for a competitive match. I got phone call so I decided to cancel the match. I couldnt answer to phone call in time so I decided to search for a match again and call back after. When I tried to go back to competitive channel it suddenly says, that match is started, even though I canceled match in time.... This is horrible bug that should be fixed ASAP.

Clan emblem change

If you change clan emblem, it will still occasionally show the old clan emblem.. We pay real money for this service and we should see our new emblem, once we change it.

Invitation system:

I have played zula with few of my in real life friends and sometimes game invites just doesnt work. Its annoying that we still have to say what server and room to join in 2018. Stuff like this should be basics of the game.

I also played some competitive mode yesterday with my friend and sometimes he got invite with 5 minute delay. That is a huge delay.

Weapon customization:

I dont have much to say about this. I think its just waste of ZP to buy card decks. We rarely get anything in the long term. I have spent way too much ZP on those. I rather spend my ZP to material packs and timed weapons.

I have bought few decks with zula gold and I got worse rewards than I got from ZP decks, ridicilous.

Legendary card guaranteed decks

I have now spent so much money on nightmare guaranteed decks, but I still miss that 1 weapon skin that I really want - to complete my whole nightmare set for weapons that I use.

The problem with these guaranteed decks is, that we may get 3-4 times the same skin, its ridicilous. We dont really get value for our money. There should be setting on drop rates, that you will only get skin only once.

Afk hosts:

Here is another problem that I think most of us has encountered aswell. I think the biggest reason for this may be, because people cant see clearly who is host. Currently host is shown with bolded text and star after hes nickname, I think thats not enough. As simple trick as changing host nickname color in room would help alot.

Then there is this afk host problem. My solution would be to make highest level player in the room host, once original host leaves.

Chat problems:

There is so much flaws on current chat system, I dont really even have to tell how broken it is.

Payment methods and errors: (FIXED 27th of january)
I have had ALOT of problems with zula gold purchasing.
Basicially I get this error message that something went wrong. First time when it occured on august 2017, I did quit the game for a while - because support wasnt able to fix the problem for me. They gave alot of information what could fix it, but none of those worked.

After few months break zula gold purchase worked again, but probably about 1 week after I tried to buy more and I got same error message. This time when I contacted support, they actually fixed it. After they fixed it I probably bought 2 times more zula gold, but then it started giving me error message again.
I contacted to support again and this time they told me to wait untill they fix the problem. I asked for exp boost as compensation, which they provided. I would have quitted the game if they would not have given that.

Edit: After 10 days, problem is still not fixed. I am still unable to buy zula gold 25th of january 2018...

Because there has been SO much problems with current payment methods, it would be fair, that idc games would add more payment methods for players. I have only paypal as payment method currently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are all the things, that came to my mind for now. I will add more, if anything comes to my mind. Before I stop writing, I want to say one more thing:

Clock-18 is for manlets and for people who adds pineapple to their pizza, its just wrong. Please dont use it.

Most shredded Zula player. 

Level: 51 KDA: 4.5+ Escape Ratio: 2% Comp rank: Too low, solo queue is cancer. 

#2 Andrea89

Andrea89

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

Hello, i would like to make you notice some stuffs

1) As competitive solo player, I would like to add easily good players to my friend list and maybe even participate on ESL with them, but current friend system just makes it slightly harder.

I know, that there are forums for searching players, but people rarely seems to read forums nowdays.

There is a semi-official discord server where everyone can join and everyone can meet to play pubblics and even competitive matches (link: https://discord.gg/kZxKEmq )

2) About decks, you aren't forced to buy decks, you can easily spend your ZP for Material cases. Decks' rewards are random, you are only unlucky ( i know friends who got  legendaries card from bronze decks)

3) Competitive mode is still in beta and a lot of player are reporting the same issues, so i think that devs are trying to fix that

( why player shouldn't use the best pistol atm?)

Kind regards

#3 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

There is a semi-official discord server where everyone can join and everyone can meet to play pubblics and even competitive matches (link: https://discord.gg/kZxKEmq )

Kind regards

Cheers, I didnt know.

#4 mkenneth

mkenneth

Soldier

• SuperModerators
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:08 PM

Hello Osmou,

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of those problems but the developers have to prioritize other things.

Just be patient and they will fix those problems and other things to make Zula a better game.

Kind regards,

• Osmou likes this

onestrike%20firma%20foro2.png

"No plays, no game"  ;)

Instagram Youtube Twitter

#5 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:55 PM

but the developers have to prioritize other things.

And this is where they go wrong. foundation of the game should always be flawless or close to flawless, before adding new content. 

#6 Szlaban

Szlaban

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

Increase the tickrate to 60Hz at least.
So that the players from Turkey would not have an advantage of using high ping.. Let the game be fair play.

#7 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Increase the tickrate to 60Hz at least.
So that the players from Turkey would not have an advantage of using high ping.. Let the game be fair play.

Could you tell me how did get idea to rate tickrate in Hz and also how did you check that its below 60

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#8 szaty

szaty

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

Could you tell me how did get idea to rate tickrate in Hz and also how did you check that its below 60

Hi forum bot.
https://www.reddit.c...bout_tick_rate/
How? now is shity tickrate like 15Hz, max?
10-15Hz tickrate prefers players from Turkey

20 tick would be 50ms, 10 tick 100ms

. Many players from Turkey have ping around 80-150ms

#9 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:49 PM

I dont know about tickrate, but netcoding seems to be terrible.

#10 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

Hi forum bot.
https://www.reddit.c...bout_tick_rate/
How? now is shity tickrate like 15Hz, max?
10-15Hz tickrate prefers players from Turkey . Many players from Turkey have ping around 80-150ms

still you dont put hz into tickrate because its already name as TICK example 128 Ticks not 128hz. Still i bet you dont understand majority of the link you send 

#11 szaty

szaty

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

still you dont put hz into tickrate because its already name as TICK example 128 Ticks not 128hz. Still i bet you dont understand majority of the link you send 

Tick rate is the frequency ... This is measured in Hertz. You're just a forum spammer and bot. 

You only make a mess in the forum.

EOT. 

#12 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Tick rate is the frequency ... This is measured in Hertz. You're just a forum spammer and bot. 

You only make a mess in the forum.

EOT. 

Right bots are better than you then. Mr i know everything about netcoding tick rates etc

#13 Eridan27

Eridan27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

i'd like to see a feature where you can create your own crosshair like in this post https://forums.idcga...-costumization/

#14 Osmou

Osmou

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

I think there was crosshair customization in SF2. I never felt like it was necessary, I feel like our current options are just enough :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cons, fix, bugs, glitch, disadvantage, zula, opinion, developers, read

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users