#21 Andrea89

Andrea89

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

Maybe optimize a game isn't so easy, they are asking for more possible details so then they can tell as much as possible to the developers and i think that they are trying their best to make the game better under all the aspects

#22 ERM96

ERM96

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

Tell me in which game GMs are asking about your problems, and talking with you in the forum,skype. Never got something like this. Its my 1st game when I meet a good GMs, they want to make the game as good as they can. We just need to play, give some tips what they should do (and yes maybe they will listen us maybe not, still its good that they improving on esport, even 'stupid' interview its good for community). We can talk about our problems with fps, lags, hz etc. and Im sure they will try to fix that just give as much as you can. But its really amazing that you can talk with them, they care about the game not like in other games so if you dont respect that just leave to other f2p fps. I would like to have 200fps or 300, but well maybe someday they will change it. Atm im just enjoying what I can and you should also !! :)

#23 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:21 PM

Tell me in which game GMs are asking about your problems, and talking with you in the forum,skype. Never got something like this. Its my 1st game when I meet a good GMs, they want to make the game as good as they can. We just need to play, give some tips what they should do (and yes maybe they will listen us maybe not, still its good that they improving on esport, even 'stupid' interview its good for community). We can talk about our problems with fps, lags, hz etc. and Im sure they will try to fix that just give as much as you can. But its really amazing that you can talk with them, they care about the game not like in other games so if you dont respect that just leave to other f2p fps. I would like to have 200fps or 300, but well maybe someday they will change it. Atm im just enjoying what I can and you should also !! :)

5months they know about this problem, perhaps their brain works slower than the players themselves, playing 200, 300 FPS is not as important that to can't play with your full refresh rate's FPS in-game, so ofc you enjoy the game.

#24 eRzeCooL1234

eRzeCooL1234

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:19 AM

I understand ermac but you do not do it on the esport if people do not have more than 60fps because the game is not optimized to see the good players and the high level they need to play and set up to be complete and good!

#25 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

Hi again

We are working to fix this, the issue is complex as some specs work and other dont. I completed a full report with your comments and I expect the developers will fix this if we give them time.

Thanks!

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#26 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:47 PM

Hi again

We are working to fix this, the issue is complex as some specs work and other dont. I completed a full report with your comments and I expect the developers will fix this if we give them time.

Thanks!

Thank you, finally a clear and positive answer, hope it'll be fixed as soon as possible, your game is the best without these fps issue, keep working on it !  :wub:

#27 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

Hi

Guys with monitor 144 hz + please do your test with Vsync off. It is possible that if you are running at 144 hz/fps and for some reason game cant reach it, then Vsync automatically drops the fps from 240-120-60 . This is one of the answer I got from the engine devs , but still they are investigating the issue.

Best Regards 

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#28 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

Hi

Guys with monitor 144 hz + please do your test with Vsync off. It is possible that if you are running at 144 hz/fps and for some reason game cant reach it, then Vsync automatically drops the fps from 240-120-60 . This is one of the answer I got from the engine devs , but still they are investigating the issue.

Best Regards 

We aren't so stupid to play with Vsync on ^^

#29 Incredible2

Incredible2

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBeriln

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

Hi

Best Regards 

i did with and without vsync. Regardless the max amount is 144. Alt tabing or loading a lot of maps/games in one playthrough cause to decrease the max amount of fps (142 138 132 128 etc) then i need to reset the game

• 0FabuliS0 and DuDuDU1 like this

I was told, if i win Zula World Cup, Zula will be great.

#30 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

i did with and without vsync. Regardless the max amount is 144. Alt tabing or loading a lot of maps/games in one playthrough cause to decrease the max amount of fps (142 138 132 128 etc) then i need to reset the game

Exact same problem too, I play with 144 FPS then randomly go to 142, then 136... And same problem when I want to play in 180hz, I decrease to 171 ramdomly. But well as I can't even reach 180 FPS on old town or istanbul, favela etc... I devine it's not a huge problem..

#31 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

Any news ?

#32 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

Any news ?

Wow very active topic

#33 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

Wow very active topic

Yep you see

#34 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:38 PM

cmonnnnnn wtf is going on !!!

#35 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Hi

Devs are working to fix this, they are aware of  it.

best regards!

#36 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

Hi

Devs are working to fix this, they are aware of  it.

best regards!

This will be fixed in days, weeks, or months ?

#37 pajovicjovan17

pajovicjovan17

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

Im YouTuber can we make a deal https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#38 pajovicjovan17

pajovicjovan17

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:28 PM

Im YouTuber can we make a deal ????  https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#39 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:27 PM

Are developpers still working on it ? (3months)

#40 MattDC

MattDC

CAPO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:56 PM

Are developpers still working on it ? (3months)

:D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users