#1 VascoSousa

VascoSousa

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:40 PM

Hello everyone

Today i will be talking about report system.

As you can see, I am new to the zula community.

And I do not know how the bans system works, but I have seen some people complaining that they have been banned unfairly or even saying that such a hacker has not been banned.

So my idea is:

Add match demos.

For exemple if the suspect gets lots of reports in 1 round the server will automaticly record the round that the suspect got more reports and will send to the zula team.

I think this is a good system because will create a new job position in zula team , And so no player can complain about being unfairly banned.

If you do not want to create a new job position, you can always choose to send the demos to the community as csgo does.

In that for example players above level 50 could evaluate the demos of hackers.

I hope you've enjoyed my idea!

If you have any questions please reply to this post!

Sorry for bad english!

Bye!

#2 Eridan27

Eridan27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:17 PM

I would say players above lvl 45 to overwatch the suspect's gameplay as there aren't enough lvl 50+ in game and i don't know how many players would accept to decide if a player is banned
For example, what if a player is hated by some group of people who play together and they all report just because they hate him, then the player has a good round and the guy who's watching his gameplay would think he's too good so he'll ban him

#3 VascoSousa

VascoSousa

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

I would say players above lvl 45 to overwatch the suspect's gameplay as there aren't enough lvl 50+ in game and i don't know how many players would accept to decide if a player is banned
For example, what if a player is hated by some group of people who play together and they all report just because they hate him, then the player has a good round and the guy who's watching his gameplay would think he's too good so he'll ban him

But the players ban the hackers and the zula team will make the last decision, and if the player makes a bad overwatch He will be punished for this too (lose some ZP or GP or XP)

And i dont know what is the maximum level, but if 50 is the maximum, the minimun to do overwatch would be 40 or 45 yes.

#4 Eridan27

Eridan27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

The maximum lvl is 70 but in zula europe the highest lvl achieved is around 55
And the punishment for the decision sounds good

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Idea, Report, System, Report system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users