IMPORTANT: to recruit members for your team, click here.
IMPORTANT: all players must read the rules written below.
IMPORTANT: all the players signed up and whose team plays, will receive a combo bonus 15% (1 day).
- 19th and 20th of June.
- Round of 32, round of 16 and quarterfinals (Bo1): 19th June from 19:00 (CEST)
- Semifinals and final (Bo3): 20th June from 19:00 (CEST).
- 50,000 Zula Gold for each member of the 1st classified team.
- 20,000 Zula Gold for each member of the 2nd classified team.
- 10,000 Zula Gold for each member of the 3rd and 4th classified team.
- Sabotage 5 v 5
- The matches will be played to the best of 20 rounds (3 minutes) in Sabotage mode.
- In case of a tie, there will be a sudden death round (played on the same map where the tie occured).
- From round of 32 until the quarterfinals, matches will be played to the best of 1. Semifinals and finals to the best of 3.
Players per team:
- 5, with 2 reserves
- To begin a match, there must be at least 3 players.
- Each player can only play in one team.
Max. number of teams:
32 - (The first 32 signing up here).
Sunday, 18th June, at 23:59 (CEST).
- Round of 32: Old Town;
- Round of 16: Istanbul Streets;
- Quarterfinals: Wedding Hall;
- 1st match: Old Town
- 2nd match: Internet Cafe
- 3rd match: Istanbul Streets
- 1st match: Refugee Camp
- 2nd match: Old Town
- 3rd match: Favela
- During this tournament, you can use every item of the game.
- The results will be published here by the users (with screenshots). IMPORTANT: It should be uploaded just when the match finishes.
- The matches will take place in the e-Sports arena Server.
- The tournament will have a max. of 32 teams.
- The matches will be played to the best of 20 rounds (3 minutes) in Sabotage mode and in case of a tie, there will be a sudden death round.
- From round of 32 until the quarterfinals, matches will be played to the best of 1. Semifinals and final to the best of 3.
- Every match will be controlled by a Referee once all the players are in the room. If a match begins without the referee's authorization, all the players will be disqualified.
- The leader of each team must get together to create the room. The name of the room shall be "Team A VS Team B". As already stated before, the match will begin once the referee says you can begin.
- Once the registration is closed, we won't allow any modification.
- If a player signs up in the registration post with the wrong name, he will be automatically disqualified, with no possibility of signing up again if the registration is closed. The same will happen to players who change the name during the tournament. If you want to change the name, do it before or after the tournament. And please do not add any symbol before the username.
- Players need to be in their room 10 minutes before start.
- There will be a max. waiting time of 5 minutes.
- All players must download MOSS and use it during the matches. You can find here the user manual. Once a match is over, EVERY player of EACH TEAM must upload the ZIP file that stores the screenshots and the log file in dropbox, google drive, etc. to add the download link here. If a team doesn't follow this rule, all players will be disqualified and we reserve the right to decide whether they can take part in the next tournaments or not. If the winners doesn't upload the MOSS files, the loser team will be the one moving on to the next rounds. The frequency of the screenshots should be 60 seconds.