6 replies to this topic

#1 Gaming.Ro.14

Gaming.Ro.14

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

I am Gaming.Ro.14, Zula Europe player on Steam. Yesterday after the last update, I gave him the following error "Get XML URL failed". Initially, I thought it was a problem from the server. The problem has still reappeared, I have reinstalled the game 5 times, the same problem ... Today on 4/24/2017 another problem occurred, it gives me the following error "Your account blocked until 4/24/2067 12:00 AM ".Why? What did I do to block my account? I mention that I have 167 hours played, lvl 27 and a few items. Can you unblock it? I ask for the problem to solve and an account lockout answer. I'll leave you below an attachment with a video in Winrar Archive showing you the problem. A good day.
 Signed Gaming.Ro.14.

Attached Files

#2 Eridan1

Eridan1

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:03 PM

Still no one answered

#3 Ubica4

Ubica4

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Excuse me I have a problem regarding Zula play games via IDC / GAMES I was a good game and everything was fine but a 3.4 day I get this message when your father to leave the game [Your account blocked until 10/17/267 11 : 20 AM] I do not know to this is a ban or a mistake like that would unblock me if fruit as possible because the play is already 7 months but this is one that has never occurred please help me Thanks in advance :)

#4 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

Dear all,

That's because the game have detected illegal programs in your computers.

Please contact us by our support platform:

or send us an email to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

#5 Ubica4

Ubica4

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

Hello, I'm already asking you many times on this subject why did you block me from zulu until 2067, please, once again, tell me that I know why I'm blocked, see if I'm wrong or I do not know if you can unblock me because your game is the best game in the world I like the game and I want to be all afraid if this means something to you to help me I would be very thankful to you. Name is my killer4 Thank you in advance please, thank you very much thanks: D  :)
  •  

#6 DogZzA

DogZzA

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

Hello i have problem.I go to play Zula.And i got message you accaunt blocked unit 11/4/2067 8:34 pm.I love this game but i get banned.I dont use hacks.Please help me.Thanks in advance  :)

#7 Mjölnir

Mjölnir

Official Team

• SuperModerators
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:15 AM

Hi, 

Please contact us by our support platform:

or send us an email to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars...

FIRMA_MIGUEL.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zula, Blocket, Banned, Acount Blocked, Steam, Suport, Europe, Romania

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users