About hacking/cheating reports: please read this! - Page 5 - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

About hacking/cheating reports: please read this!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 lolipop16

lolipop16

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:17 PM

you have forbidden me unfairly 

I am innocent

#82 Tromokrathss

Tromokrathss

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:47 PM

When i was 5 level i had 7.0 kdr now i am at 1.5 :P

#83 JRSTYLE2003

JRSTYLE2003

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:14 AM

i am repordet but i dont use any hacksore cheats and i cant open the games.

#84 A.77

A.77

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:58 AM

Hi, 

Please contact us by our support platform:

or send us an email to:
customerservice@idcgames.com

Regards,

Zula Europe Team

#85 Greg_Falcon

Greg_Falcon

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:14 AM

Hello everyone, 

Honestly, I am here just cause I got bored a bit, and wanted to read more about the tournaments and also I thought I could find some page, like presentation of the players.

Anyway I've clicked here and there and read a bunch of things, and I've stumbled on this topic.

I don't know any cheats, neither I've even googled about it as well, because for me it's pointless to use cheats. The game wouldn't be interesting in that case.

So anyone using cheats should know this. 

Every time you lie to the people about yourself, in game or in the reality, you would achieve only that people would love someone who you are not. And that is a waste of time. Don't waste your time, no one will ever bring your time back.

So if you're gonna waste your time - be 100% yourself.

The main reason why I've started writing this now is because I wanted to tell you guys that you need to be more professional in replying to your customers. 

You should respect and talk to your customers with great care. Because they are the people that make you earn money and bring bread on the table for your family. 

Treat your business with responsibility, devotion and passion. Not with rubbish, because if you treat it like rubbish, one day it will become rubbish.

Be gentle. I know that many of users are kids, but being older than them doesn't give you power to talk to them in inappropriate way. I mean how would you have kids one day? And imagine someone talking to them the way you talk to this kids here?

Be professional.

Zula is a great game. Don't ruin the vibe with the lack of professionalism.

Best regards,

Greg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users