About hacking/cheating reports: please read this! - Page 3 - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

About hacking/cheating reports: please read this!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 NRForce-AK187-

NRForce-AK187-

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:08 PM

Hi guys

Stopping here again just to let you know that we are banning hundreds of account monthly and not ony that, we also ban de PCs so we make sure hackers will not come back, at least in that PC.

Regards!

Nice, havent seen eny Hackers for days now xDDD, i hope it stays like this 4eva GJ IDC team ;)

#42 Osmo

Osmo

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:42 PM

I have been playing zula since january and I haven't still seen any hacker. I think people should really just learn to play. Its pretty lame to see people hackusating good players and reporting them just because they are playing better than them. 

I personally have 4.3 KDA and 800+ matches played and I still dont consider my KDA that good. If I would start fresh account, I could go easily 6+ kda or even more, if I would just join rooms with low levels/beginners (and we all know, there is ALOT of those)

I guess that in the world of FPS games, there is always those people who likes to hackusate those who plays better than them. Too bad.

IGN: Osmou / Level 35 /  KDA: 4.3 / Wins: 622 Losses: 200 / Escape ratio: 3.5%. 

#43 dogukan12

dogukan12

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

ben 34 levelim K.DA 3.07 BU Gerçekçilik ve bana oyun içinden mesaj geldi K. DA Levele göre yüksekmiş bu nedir ve cezalandırıldım diyor ama engellenmedim ve engelleme olur mu lütfen yardım

#44 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:39 AM

yep   my KDA is +/-  3,4     cuz im not so good on guns as in knife    but if i reset my stats   and play 90% knife mode  i think  i will easy get over 5-6  KDA    or i will wait for only newbies in opposite  and  get  over 10       so again   KDA  not saying anything 

This is another nonsense, the game is full of players using cheats. Only now they have become much more cunning, as immediately after the end of the match they hastily escape from the game room. Therefore, there is no possibility to send a message to the support.

There are also players using speed hack, but they do not do it all the time, but jerks at the right time.

#45 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:42 AM

I have been playing zula since january and I haven't still seen any hacker. I think people should really just learn to play. Its pretty lame to see people hackusating good players and reporting them just because they are playing better than them. 

I personally have 4.3 KDA and 800+ matches played and I still dont consider my KDA that good. If I would start fresh account, I could go easily 6+ kda or even more, if I would just join rooms with low levels/beginners (and we all know, there is ALOT of those)

I guess that in the world of FPS games, there is always those people who likes to hackusate those who plays better than them. Too bad.

Apparently you're just blind and do not look around. When a player in one match has 60 murders and 40 of them in the head, then this is very, very suspicious, since this is a real aimbot

#46 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

The presence of players with cheats on the map is easy enough to determine, usually in this case the game starts to lag far, especially near the cheat-gamer and often at the player using the cheat, big ping.

#47 dogukan12

dogukan12

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

I have detected a user who is using the trick from the game and I want to block the account as soon as possible

Nickmame:#Apoo`

Edited by dogukan12, 09 August 2017 - 10:15 AM.

#48 dogukan12

dogukan12

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:15 AM

Nickname:#Apoo`

#49 Eridan27

Eridan27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

I saw a lvl 9 with 24% headshots, he didn't use a sniper

#50 Armox

Armox

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:18 AM

HI , I played cw versus some like Titans ... 
And we are better then , they are 56 lvl,43,47 
And we won few round , and i got ban why ?
He told i going call GM , and 1-2 round i got ban ...
Rly 
Nick : Armox_17

#51 Eridan27

Eridan27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

HI , I played cw versus some like Titans ... 
And we are better then , they are 56 lvl,43,47 
And we won few round , and i got ban why ?
He told i going call GM , and 1-2 round i got ban ...
Rly 
Nick : Armox_17

make a topic and take aticket from the idc games support

#52 greekactive

greekactive

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

??????????

https://prnt.sc/gbl9wv

• dogukan12 likes this

#53 Eridan27

Eridan27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

he may be the one i saw, he has a pretty big pistol percent and i met him in a pistol match

#54 0FabuliS0

0FabuliS0

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

Dear players,

We appreciate your concerns about hacking and cheating as in other online game.

You know, cheating and hacking have been responsible for the death of many online games over the past few years.  We take it really seriously and every day we ban several accounts that we have been able to confirm the user of hacks.

One of the biggest issues with hacks is the reporting itself if it is wrong. It is a shame for the user reported and the game as a product.

As said, we, IDC/Games as publisher and our partner MadByte as game developer, are putting a massive effort against hacks and cheating. Rest assured we are working on this daily.

Having said that, I must remind that posting in the forums hacking report against other players is not allowed by the forum rules.

Please, if you find a hack, cheat or someone suspicious, communicate it to us asap using the support system or by PM to our moderators.

Best !

DreadTerror

~Divinity~ clan hacking hard, not hiding anymore their wallhack, this in clanwar. Wallbangs totally impossible just check them, and ban them. Me and my clan don't want to play cw anymore vs this kind of teams, defeats that we shoudn'l have in our clan battles......

#55 erwan49

erwan49

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:59 PM

andrebenz and machineduck wallhack plz banned this player

#56 dogukan12

dogukan12

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:35 PM

Please watch this
https://youtu.be/bDgZHRNGx40

#57 MasterPlayer

MasterPlayer

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:31 AM

Please watch this
https://youtu.be/bDgZHRNGx40

Obviously WALL.Watch from 1:14-2:14(u can see wall 4 times).And look final score.They must be banned (100% WALL).

#58 greekactive

greekactive

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:37 AM

https://www.youtube....cSlOhcsfQ&t=27s

#59 JohnyCash

JohnyCash

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

Dear players,

We appreciate your concerns about hacking and cheating as in other online game.

You know, cheating and hacking have been responsible for the death of many online games over the past few years.  We take it really seriously and every day we ban several accounts that we have been able to confirm the user of hacks.

One of the biggest issues with hacks is the reporting itself if it is wrong. It is a shame for the user reported and the game as a product.

As said, we, IDC/Games as publisher and our partner MadByte as game developer, are putting a massive effort against hacks and cheating. Rest assured we are working on this daily.

Having said that, I must remind that posting in the forums hacking report against other players is not allowed by the forum rules.

Please, if you find a hack, cheat or someone suspicious, communicate it to us asap using the support system or by PM to our moderators.

Best !

DreadTerror

why i keep getting pc blocked ?? and had few times sum in game error 522 sumetin ? 

#60 J1nXx

J1nXx

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

We should play a clanwar. I'm curious to see wether or not that 4.3 K/D (which is "still not good enough") will help you take a win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users