About hacking/cheating reports: please read this! - General Forum - IDC/Games Forums

Photo

About hacking/cheating reports: please read this!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

Dear players,

We appreciate your concerns about hacking and cheating as in other online game.

You know, cheating and hacking have been responsible for the death of many online games over the past few years.  We take it really seriously and every day we ban several accounts that we have been able to confirm the user of hacks.

One of the biggest issues with hacks is the reporting itself if it is wrong. It is a shame for the user reported and the game as a product.

As said, we, IDC/Games as publisher and our partner MadByte as game developer, are putting a massive effort against hacks and cheating. Rest assured we are working on this daily.

Having said that, I must remind that posting in the forums hacking report against other players is not allowed by the forum rules.

Please, if you find a hack, cheat or someone suspicious, communicate it to us asap using the support system or by PM to our moderators.

Best !

DreadTerror

• GRXxGameRxXGR and torriz like this

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#2 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

Dear players,

We appreciate your concerns about hacking and cheating as in other online game.

You know, cheating and hacking have been responsible for the death of many online games over the past few years.  We take it really seriously and every day we ban several accounts that we have been able to confirm the user of hacks.

One of the biggest issues with hacks is the reporting itself if it is wrong. It is a shame for the user reported and the game as a product.

As said, we, IDC/Games as publisher and our partner MadByte as game developer, are putting a massive effort against hacks and cheating. Rest assured we are working on this daily.

Having said that, I must remind that posting in the forums hacking report against other players is not allowed by the forum rules.

Please, if you find a hack, cheat or someone suspicious, communicate it to us asap using the support system or by PM to our moderators.

Best !

DreadTerror

Dear DreadTerror, tell me please how do you feel if a KDA = 3.50 player is an honest player or does he use third-party programs?

Personally, I think, no matter how well you play, but having KDA = 3.50 is just not realistic.

Regards

• krynwald likes this

#3 RoyalHero

RoyalHero

User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

Dear DreadTerror, tell me please how do you feel if a KDA = 3.50 player is an honest player or does he use third-party programs?

Personally, I think, no matter how well you play, but having KDA = 3.50 is just not realistic.

Regards

My name is Capitaine and i have 3.90 KDA :)

They said i'm cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtqBuX8tnB0

#4 DreadTerror

DreadTerror

IDC/Games Minion

• SuperModerators
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Regards

Well I think is all up to player level, who is he playing against or gmes modes, maps .. par example, a player that only plays in some game modes with low level users or his really n00bs friends maybe ok.

Anyway anything above 2,5 we already know is already dificult to reach.

But be assured we check this daily and this is one of the reason we ban users daily keeping the game clean.

A wise man once said "LoL n00b stfu l2p tard". I fully agree :)

DreadTerror aka Upsetter - IDC Games CMO and Zula EU Producer - @alfredobarcena - Twitter

#5 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

My name is Capitaine and i have 3.90 KDA :)

I saw your videos, given what kind of weapons you have, I'm not surprised by your KDA.

#6 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Anyway anything above 2,5 we already know is already dificult to reach.

But be assured we check this daily and this is one of the reason we ban users daily keeping the game clean.

If a player with level 1 has KDA = 2.90 then in my opinion this is very suspicious.
Such players are very cunning, after the game they immediately leave the game
room and do not give the opportunity to write to them in the support.
Yesterday I saw a player with KDA = 4.25, although he has a big level,
but I'm 100% sure that he does not play fair. I made myself a screenshot with his data and a nickname.

• RAZOR-Stefan likes this

#7 PolishRage

PolishRage

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

i have 50 level, and i have 3.50 KD. Im Hacker ?

• REVANOX likes this

#8 Jesus133

Jesus133

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

Windir just stop flaming people man, i have 2,40 with lvl 35,i play vs (ESL) today against garrix who have 3,89 and i won againt him
Just because ur bad or someone is better
Doesn t mean hacks dude
Yet if u get banned 2 times u stop playing zula
Someone who gets that kd on high lvl he wont hack cause he lost much time playing and getting weapons and stuff just to get ban

Actually u dont find that much hackers in
This game right now
  • RAZOR-Stefan likes this

#9 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

Dear player, can you read or not? I kind of wrote clearly: "If a player with level 1 has KDA = 2.90 then in my opinion this is very suspicious".

What other questions could there be?

#10 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

You decided to boast of your achievements here and will voice your KDA = 3.50
I praise you and are very happy for you. :D :D :D

#11 Jesus133

Jesus133

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

No bro,u are just saying that lvl 1 with high kd can be suspicious,the fact is u dont have Kd being on lvl 1 and if u go in a room u can kill 3,4 players and die 1
That get u that kd, and in that game u get lvl up
Yet u dont know if that player is second acc of someone with high lvl
In this game is easy have +2 KD tho

#12 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

No bro,u are just saying that lvl 1 with high kd can be suspicious,the fact is u dont have Kd being on lvl 1 and if u go in a room u can kill 3,4 players and die 1
That get u that kd, and in that game u get lvl up
Yet u dont know if that player is second acc of someone with high lvl

This is understandable, but controversial.

Especially when the player plays the basic weapon, killing everyone in a row.

#13 DarkBaterang

DarkBaterang

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

The Problem is not the mass of kills.The Problem is:They dont die !

70 :3 ,85 : 4 in a Deathmatch !There are a mass of players on the run for the sniper who kills everyone.And no one can get him?

Lol...tell it your Grandmother,but not us!

I anm 52 years old with a K:D 1:80.If i were 16-20,i think i can have a K:D of 2:20...may be...but we talk about 3:00 and higher...the highest i saw was 6:25...thats a fake or what...

That is cheating and nothing else....and Polish Rage...i saw you playing...Headshot under full fire,Jumping like a squirrel and running faster than i with a knife ,with your sniper in the Hand...Dont talk sh!t to us!

We are no Idiots!

• REVANOX and RAZOR-Stefan like this

#14 Jesus133

Jesus133

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:36 PM

70 :3 ,85 : 4 in a Deathmatch !There are a mass of players on the run for the sniper who kills everyone.And no one can get him?
I anm 52 years old with a K:D 1:80.If i were 16-20,i think i can have a K:D of 2:20...may be...but we talk about 3:00 and higher...the highest i saw was 6:25...thats a fake or what...
That is cheating and nothing else....and Polish Rage...i saw you playing...Headshot under full fire,Jumping like a squirrel and running faster than i with a knife ,with your sniper in the Hand...Dont talk sh!t to us!
We are no Idiots!

No u are not but having kd is easiest in this game dude if i get sniper i probably dont die much and kill 6—9 players in a row and with the speed, i have to say that polish rage have high lvl and much money
So he can buy an extra which gets extra speed, u can try to jump with knife u go more fast than running

I have to say that 6.25 kd is very difficult to get so maybe he can be hacking or maybe he is a god and should go play ESL idk
  • Jesus133 likes this

#15 PolishRage

PolishRage

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:48 AM

We are no Idiots!

Man, I have fun reading this. iM Clean man. thats all/

#16 Jesus133

Jesus133

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

Man, I have fun reading this. iM Clean man. thats all/

Yeah u are clean bro i already played with and against u and u are human not some bot xD

#17 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

We are no Idiots!

I agree with this statement. And many more players from Poland play very suspiciously and have a huge KDA, this leads to certain thoughts and conclusions.

#18 WINDIR

WINDIR

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

No u are not but having kd is easiest in this game dude if i get sniper i probably dont die much and kill 6—9 players in a row and with the speed, i have to say that polish rage have high lvl and much money
So he can buy an extra which gets extra speed, u can try to jump with knife u go more fast than running

Having bought the modifier of speed +5, still in that case you will not very fast run.

They run as if they have a speed of +20

#19 DarkBaterang

DarkBaterang

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

Yes,and i makes no sense to report the hardest cheaters here...they run and run...

With a sniper in hand  they are faster than you with a knife,under full fire the make headshots,when i am under full fire,i have problems to move.

Every shot is oneshot kill!

Deathmatch 16 Players 70 kills-3 Deaths or 4.....and we shall believe that there are 15 angry players run for that sniper and no one can kill him...thats so idiotc ....

But they dont cheat,they are only real good players!Watch their Videos on youtube,and make your own picture from them...you will see the Wonder of the fastest snipers in World...they are the best!

So many of the best players in the world have been Hackers....and the get caught,and they get banned!

And if you have eyes and brain,you can see them...

#20 Jesus133

Jesus133

Associate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:21 PM

Yes,and i makes no sense to report the hardest cheaters here...they run and run...
With a sniper in hand they are faster than you with a knife,under full fire the make headshots,when i am under full fire,i have problems to move.
Every shot is oneshot kill!
Deathmatch 16 Players 70 kills-3 Deaths or 4.....and we shall believe that there are 15 angry players run for that sniper and no one can kill him...thats so idiotc ....
But they dont cheat,they are only real good players!Watch their Videos on youtube,and make your own picture from them...you will see the Wonder of the fastest snipers in World...they are the best!
So many of the best players in the world have been Hackers....and the get caught,and they get banned!
And if you have eyes and brain,you can see them...

You can say whatever u want but no one is cheating until u prove it man,if u see one hacking or u think hes hacking just record him playing,if u are the in the same team just suicide and record him playing so much people do that
But u cant do is flaming people and dont show proof of it
If i see a hacker i just record him or exit room and find another the game is good and there arent that many hackers to be crying for
And i forget: what can u expect for a free to play game
  • Ephesus and Desdemona1 like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users